Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||52 Kg (115 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Narmmadaa Ahuja|
|Age||32 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1989|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Tina Ahuja is one of the finest actresses hailing from India and exclusively works in the Bollywood film industry. And you will be amazed to know that she is the daughter of the famed actor, Govinda. Her real name is Narmada Ahuja but popularly known as Tina. She was born on 16th July 1989, Mumbai where she raised and grew up. While she did a Course in Fashion Designing and also took acting classes from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute and London Film Institute.
The iconic star Govinda Ahuja is half Punjabi-Sindhi. While his wife Sunita Ahuja is half Bengali-Punjabi. The couple is blessed with two kids named Tina Ahuja who is working as an actress in the Bollywood film industry and a son named Yahsverdhan Ahuja. They have strong associations with the film industry as Tina’s grandfather Arun Kumar Ahuja was an actor and producer and her grandmother Nirmala Devi was an actress and Singer.
In 2015, Tina Ahuja took the start of her professional career with a Bollywood debut movie “Second Hand Husband” in which she portrayed the role of Gurpreet. While it was directed by Gippy Grewal and it was his first directorial project. In 2017, she also worked in a movie named “Zindagi Ka Rahasya” in which she appeared as Poonam. Also, she got featured in a music video song named “Milo Na Tum” sung by Gajendra Verma. Later, she performed in the movie “Kaaghaz” which was a project of Salman Khan and Karan Johar. In the movie, she worked alongside Pankaj Tripathi who appeared as a lead actor. The young, talented actress Tina Ahuja is a recipient of an award that she had won in the year 2017. While she was also awarded the Emerging Actress at the Indian Leadership Conference and Indian Affair Business Leadership Awards in the year 2016.
Among various notable awards and honors, Tina Ahuja was honored with the Young Achievers Award by Hallway Foundation in the year 2017.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Tina Ahuja.
Tina Ahuja's Photos Gallery
Tina Ahuja Career
Film Debut: Second Hand Husband (2015)
Family & Relatives
Father: Govinda (Actor)
Mother: Sunita Ahuja
Brother(s): Yashvardan Ahuja
Marital Status: Single
Tina Ahuja Favorites
Favorite Actress: Deepika Padukone
Favorite Food: Chocolates
Facts You Never Knew About Tina Ahuja!
- Tina Ahuja’s real name was Narmada, though she amended it to Tina for her first film Second Hand Husband.
- Tina Ahuja has learned acting abilities from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute, London, Vidhur Chakraborty and Anand Mishra.
- She has a number of relatives from showbiz like Aarti Singh, Krishna Abhishek, Amit Khanna, Ragini Khanna and Soumya Seth.
- Tina Ahuja is also a greatest fitness freak. She occasionally posted picture of her body on Instagram account.
- Her movie titled Second Hand Husband” casting Tina Ahuja and famous Punjabi Singer Gippy Grewal was ultimately flopped. Tina’s fan now waiting to see her in other Bollywood films.
- There is a rumor that Tina’s brother is also making his first Bollywood debut very soon.