Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.71 m)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||his comedy related roles; his powerful contribution in dancing in Bollywood|
|Nickname||Govinda, Chi Chi, Virar ka Chokra|
|Full Name||Govind Arun Ahuja|
|Age||58 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||21 December 1963|
|Birthplace||Virar, Maharashtra, India|
Govinda Ahuja, was born on 21 December 1963 to the previous actor Arun Kumar Ahuja and actress Nirmala Devi. Govinda is an Indian film performing artist, actor, and previously politician. Govinda is renowned for his outstanding performances in Bollywood
ovies. Govinda has earned many awards and accolades including a Filmfare Award for Best Comedian, and four Zee Cine Awards. Govinda used to be the part of the Parliament of India in the period between 2004 to 2009. In 1986, Govinda performed in his first movie Ilzaam.
Govinda has shown up in more than 165 Bollywood Movies. In a BBC News Online poll, Govinda was cast as the tenth-most noteworthy star in June 1999.
Amid the 1980s, Govinda’s acted in diverse movie categories like family, dramatic, and sentimental movies. During the 80s, Govinda began as a thriller legend and reevaluated himself as a parody saint during the 90s. His prior film industry hits incorporate Jaan Se Pyaara (1992), Khuddar (1994) and Andolan (1995).
In 1992, Govinda was perceived later as a comedian performing artist subsequent to playing an underhanded youthful NCC cadet role in the sentiment movie Shola Aur Shabnam. Govinda had various driving roles in a few industrially effective parody films, including Aankhen (1993), Raja Babu (1994), Deewana Mastana (1997), Coolie No. 1 (1995), Hero No. 1 (1997), Dulhe Raja (1998), Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998), and Jodi No. 1 (2001).
For Film Haseena Maan Jayegi, Govinda got a Filmfare Best Comedian Award. Govinda further on received Filmfare Special Award for her extraordinary performance in Saajan Chale Sasural. In 2000, Govinda has performed six different roles in the show Hadh Kar Di Aapne. These were Raju and his mom, father, sister, grandma, and granddad.
Meanwhile, after various film industry tumbles during the 2000s, Govinda’s later business triumphs included Bhagam Bhag (2006), Partner (2007) and Life Partner (2009). Govinda turned into a judge on Zee TV’s Dancing challenge program, Dance India Dance Super Mom Season 2. This show got the most noteworthy TRP of any unscripted TV drama opening episode.
Govinda, as being the individual from the Indian National Congress, was chosen the 7th individual from parliament for the Mumbai North voting public of Maharashtra, India in the 14th Lok Sabha races, overcoming Ram Naik of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Govinda.
|Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|College||Annasaheb Vartak College, Vasai, Maharashtra|
Check out Govinda's video
Govinda's Photos Gallery
Profession: Actor, Politician
Known For: his comedy related roles; his powerful contribution in dancing in Bollywood
Film Debut: Ilzaam (1986)
TV Show: Mahabharat (1988)
Salary: 2-3 Crores/film (INR)
Net Worth: $25 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Arun Kumar Ahuja (Actor)
Mother: Nirmala Arun
Brother(s): Kirti Kumar (Actor)
Sister(s): Kamini Khanna (Writer)
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Sunita Ahuja (m. 1987)
Son(s): Yashvardhan Ahuja
Daughter(s): Tina Ahuja (Actor)
Favorite Actor: Salman Khan
Favorite Actress: Priyanka Chopra
Favorite Food: Moong dal, khichdi and bhindi
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Govinda!
- Govinda, was also renowned as “Chichi Bhaiya”
- Govinda’s 1st driving role was in Tan-Badan inverse Kushboo, coordinated by his uncle Anand.
- Govinda’s profession had a mishap amid the mid-2000s after a progression of financially unsuccessful movies.
- In 2000, Govinda has performed the role of villain for the first time in the movie Shikari.
- Actor Shakti Kapoor has worked with Govinda in almost 42 movies.
- Govinda was much of the time matched with Neelam Kothari amid the 1980s and mid-1990s.
- Govinda gets connected with the Congress Party and was chosen to the Lok Sabha from Mumbai by 50,000 votes in 2004.
- Govinda has shown up in more than 165 Bollywood Movies.
- In a BBC News Online poll, Govinda was cast as the tenth-most noteworthy star in June 1999.
- Govinda chose to leave legislative issues and focus on his Bollywood acting profession on 20 January 2008.
- on 5 January 1994, Govinda was genuinely harmed while making a trip to a studio for the shooting of Khuddar.
- Govinda has six nephews and two nieces in the media industry.
- Govinda released his second collection, Gori Tere Naina, in collaboration with Pooja Bose in November 2013. Govinda likewise composed verses as well.