Nickname:Govinda, Chi Chi and Virar ka Chokra
Full Name:Govind Arun Ahuja
Age:57 years old (in 2021)
Date of Birth:21 December 1963
Birthplace:Virar, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 7 inches (1.71 m)
Weight:85 kg (187 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Govinda Ahuja, was born on 21 December 1963 to the previous actor Arun Kumar Ahuja and actress Nirmala Devi. Govinda is an Indian film performing artist, actor, and previously politician. Govinda is renowned for his outstanding performances in Bollywood
ovies. Govinda has earned many awards and accolades including a Filmfare Award for Best Comedian, and four Zee Cine Awards. Govinda used to be the part of the Parliament of India in the period between 2004 to 2009. In 1986, Govinda performed in his first movie Ilzaam.
Govinda has shown up in more than 165 Bollywood Movies. In a BBC News Online poll, Govinda was cast as the tenth-most noteworthy star in June 1999.
Amid the 1980s, Govinda’s acted in diverse movie categories like family, dramatic, and sentimental movies. During the 80s, Govinda began as a thriller legend and reevaluated himself as a parody saint during the 90s. His prior film industry hits incorporate Jaan Se Pyaara (1992), Khuddar (1994) and Andolan (1995).
In 1992, Govinda was perceived later as a comedian performing artist subsequent to playing an underhanded youthful NCC cadet role in the sentiment movie Shola Aur Shabnam. Govinda had various driving roles in a few industrially effective parody films, including Aankhen (1993), Raja Babu (1994), Deewana Mastana (1997), Coolie No. 1 (1995), Hero No. 1 (1997), Dulhe Raja (1998), Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998), and Jodi No. 1 (2001).
For Film Haseena Maan Jayegi, Govinda got a Filmfare Best Comedian Award. Govinda further on received Filmfare Special Award for her extraordinary performance in Saajan Chale Sasural. In 2000, Govinda has performed six different roles in the show Hadh Kar Di Aapne. These were Raju and his mom, father, sister, grandma, and granddad.
Meanwhile, after various film industry tumbles during the 2000s, Govinda’s later business triumphs included Bhagam Bhag (2006), Partner (2007) and Life Partner (2009). Govinda turned into a judge on Zee TV’s Dancing challenge program, Dance India Dance Super Mom Season 2. This show got the most noteworthy TRP of any unscripted TV drama opening episode.
Govinda, as being the individual from the Indian National Congress, was chosen the 7th individual from parliament for the Mumbai North voting public of Maharashtra, India in the 14th Lok Sabha races, overcoming Ram Naik of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Stay connected to discover more about Govinda and his lifestyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Govinda!
- Govinda, was also renowned as “Chichi Bhaiya”
- Govinda’s 1st driving role was in Tan-Badan inverse Kushboo, coordinated by his uncle Anand.
- Govinda’s profession had a mishap amid the mid-2000s after a progression of financially unsuccessful movies.
- In 2000, Govinda has performed the role of villain for the first time in the movie Shikari.
- Actor Shakti Kapoor has worked with Govinda in almost 42 movies.
- Govinda was much of the time matched with Neelam Kothari amid the 1980s and mid-1990s.
- Govinda gets connected with the Congress Party and was chosen to the Lok Sabha from Mumbai by 50,000 votes in 2004.
- Govinda has shown up in more than 165 Bollywood Movies.
- In a BBC News Online poll, Govinda was cast as the tenth-most noteworthy star in June 1999.
- Govinda chose to leave legislative issues and focus on his Bollywood acting profession on 20 January 2008.
- on 5 January 1994, Govinda was genuinely harmed while making a trip to a studio for the shooting of Khuddar.
- Govinda has six nephews and two nieces in the media industry.
- Govinda released his second collection, Gori Tere Naina, in collaboration with Pooja Bose in November 2013. Govinda likewise composed verses as well.
Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce
School: Not Available
College: Annasaheb Vartak College, Vasai, Maharashtra
Profession: Actor, Politician
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film Debut: Ilzaam (1986)
Salary: 2-3 Crores/film (INR)
Net Worth: $25 Million
Bored? Watch video biography of Govinda
Family & Relatives
Father: Arun Kumar Ahuja (Actor)
Mother: Nirmala Ahuja
Brother(s): Kirti Kumar (Actor)
Sister(s): Kamini Khanna (Writer)
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Sunita Ahuja
Son(s): Yashvardhan Ahuja
Daughter(s): Tina Ahuja (Actor)
Neelam Kothari (Actress)
Rani Mukherji (Actress)
Favorite Actor: Salman Khan
Favorite Actress: Priyanka Chopra
Favorite Food: Moong dal, khichdi and bhindi
Favorite Color: Black
Ravi Teja Wish Ravi Teja Happy Birthday
Taylor James Wish Taylor James Happy Birthday
Addison Riecke Wish Addison Riecke Happy Birthday