Full Name:Jimit Trivedi
Date of Birth:15 May
Birthplace:Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5’ 7” (1.70 m)
Weight:60 kg (132 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Jimit Trivedi is a most-talented actor, who has worked in Gujarati and Hindi cinema. Also, he has worked in many TV serials and movies for which he gained much acclaim. He has also performed in many theatres plays as well. In 2007, he made his Bollywood film debut “Bhool Bhulaiya” in which he worked alongside superstar Akshay Kumar. While he made his Gujarati debut movie “Gujjubhai-The Great” was released in the year 2015. In the movie, he appeared as a lead actor and worked alongside Siddharth Randeria. However, he has marked his identity in the Gujarati and Hindi cinema and holds a special place in millions of hearts.
In 2007, Jimit Trivedi took the start of his professional career with a debut movie “Bhool Bhulaiya” in which he worked alongside Akshay Kumar. In 2015, he also made a Gujarati debut movie “GujjuBhai” in which he worked alongside Siddharth Randeria. While he has acted in many projects including “Polam Pol” (Gujarati), “102 Not Out” in which he worked alongside Superstar Amitabh Bachchan and late iconic star, Rishi Kapoor. It was released in the year 2018. Moreover, he also marked his presence in some Hindi TV shows. Also, he made an appearance in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum” and others that are worth sharing. Meanwhile, he did some ad films including Bajaj – XCD Bike, Nokia – Dual Sim Mobile, India First Insurance, and so on. Some of his other projects include “Jalsa Karo Jayantilal”, “Lagan Gadu Chale Aadu”, “Hum Le Gaye Tum Reh Gaye” and others. However, the talented actor, who has worked in hit movies has made his career broad and still hoping to get more opportunities.
Jimit Trivedi has gained recognition for playing the role effectively in the movie “102 Not Out” which was released in the year 2018.
Facts You Never Knew About Jimit Trivedi!
- Jimit Trivedi is an Indian theater, film and television actor. He made his debut in the Bollywood films in 2007 in Bhool Bhulaiya with Akshay Kumar.
- Trivedi was also on the Hindu television show Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum in a small but significant role.
- Jimit was born to parents of Gujarati.
- Jimit has also played a leading role in Polam Pol, a Gujarati film, and will play a leading role in the upcoming 102 Not Bollywood in 2018 along with Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor.
- Jimit first film in the Gujarati films was in 2015 as a leading role in the commercial film Gujjubhai The Great alongside Siddharth Randeria and will also appear as the main character in his sequel GujjuBhai – Most Wanted.
- Later, he started working as a theater artist. Jimit’s first piece was “Jalsa Karo Jayntilal” by Dilip Joshi, in which he worked as a bastion.
Jimit Trivedi Education
Qualification: Not known
School: Not Available
College: Not Available
Jimit Trivedi Gallery
Jimit Trivedi Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Bollywood: Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007)
Gujarati Film: Gujjubhai The Great (2015)
Hindi TV: Jeevan Saathi – Humsafar Zindagi Ke (2008-2009)
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: Not known
Family & Relatives
Father: Name Not Known
Mother: Name Not Known
Brother(s): Name Not Known
Sister(s): Kavitaa Pandit
Marital Status: Single
Jimit Trivedi Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, Listening to music
Favorite Food: Michael Jackson
Favorite Color: Black
Mehar Risky Wish Mehar Risky Happy Birthday
Witt Lowry Wish Witt Lowry Happy Birthday
Hazel Keech Wish Hazel Keech Happy Birthday
Dilan Cicek Deniz Wish Dilan Cicek Deniz Happy Birthday
Quinn Shephard Wish Quinn Shephard Happy Birthday