|Age||85 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||24 July 1937|
|Full Name||Harikrishna Giri Goswami (birth name)|
|Birthplace||Abbottabad, North-West Frontier Province, British India (now in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan)|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-35-12 Inches|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lbs)|
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper|
|Shoe Size||10 Inches|
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Manoj Kumar.
Manoj Kumar Education
College: Hindu College, University of Delhi
Manoj Kumar Career
Profession: Actor, Director
Film: Fashion (1957)
Directorial: Upkaar (1967)
Family & Relatives
Father: H.L. Goswami
Mother: Krishna Kumari Goswami
Brother: Rajiv Goswami
Sister: Neelam Goswami
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Shashi Goswami
Son: Vishal Goswami, Kunal Goswami
Manoj Kumar Favorites
Hobbies: Listening to music, Singing
Favorite Actor: Dilip Kumar, Ashok Kumar
Favorite Actress: Kamini Kaushal
Favorite Color: Salt & Pepper
Facts You Never Knew About Manoj Kumar
- Manoj kumar known for his patriotic films is one of the finest actors Bollywood has ever produced.
- He may be known as ‘Bharat Kumar’but the actor was born in Pakistan on July 24 in 1937, here are more interesting facts about theactor who is celebrating his 77th birthday.
- Harikrishna Giri Goswamiis Manoj Kumar’s real name. He was born in to a Brahmin family in Abbottabad, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan which was part of India before the partition happened.
- At the age of 10 he moved with his family to Delhi and initially lived as refugees. Later did his graduation from Hindu College, Delhi University.
- In 1957 he made his debut in a film titled ‘Fashion’.He played the role of 80 year old beggar.
- Former Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri once requested Manoj Kumar to make a film on the Jai Jawan Jai Kissan slogan. He went on to make ‘Upkar‘ which turned to be his directorial debut.