Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 6” (1.68 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Margot Elise Robbie|
|Age||32 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||2 July 1990|
|Birthplace||Dalby, Queensland, Australia|
Margot Elise Robbie is an Australian actress and a producer who was born on 2nd July 1990. Her mother is a physiotherapist and her father is a former farm owner. She got her education from Somerset College from where she studied drama. She and her siblings were raised by her mother only. They were not so stable financially that’s why Robbie used to do 3 jobs in order to earn money.
She made her debut with the feature film I. C. U. She was so good in her audition that she got the lead role without any agent. In the same year she started playing her part in Neighbours (2008). At first, it was just a guest role but due to her talent, she began acting as a regular cast member. Her major breakthrough was The Wolf of the Wolf Street (2013) in which she worked alongside Leonardo DiCaprio. This movie was a huge success and grossed over $392 million. She also worked alongside Will Smith in Focus (2015). In her movie Suicide Squad (2016) , she worked alongside James Leto. Suicide Squad was a huge success and won her various awards and nominations.Her other movies include Vigilante (2008), About Time (2013), Z for Zachariah (2015), The Big Short (2015), Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016), The Legend of Tarzan (2016), Good bye Christopher Robin (2017), Slaughterhouse Rules (2018) and some others.
She didn’t just star in movies, but also played roles in different TV series including Review With Myles Barlow (2008), City Homicide (2008), Talkin’Bout Your Generation (2009) ,Pan Am (2011-2012) and some others. Throughout her acting career, she has won 9 awards. She has been nominated 3 times for British Academy Film Awards but won none of them. Her portrayal of Queen Elizabeth I in Mary Queen of Scots (2018) got her a nomination for the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role.
Margot Robbie Education
|College||Somerset College, gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
Margot Robbie's Photos Gallery
Margot Robbie Career
Known For: Actress
Net Worth: $12 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Doug Robbie (Former Farm-Owner)
Mother: Sarie Robbie (Physiotherapist)
Brother(s): Cameron Robbie (Younger Brother) , Lachlan Robbie (Elder Brother)
Sister(s): Anya Robbie (Elder Sister)
Marital Status: Married
Tom Ackerley (Husband)
Margot Robbie Favorites
Hobbies: Riding motor bikes, Hunting, and Surfing
Favorite Food: French Fries
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite TV Show: ABC Drama
Favorite Movies: The Wolf of Wall Street
Facts You Never Knew About Margot Robbie!
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She is enlisted under the 100 most influential people in the world by Time Magazine.
- 30 under 30 list by Forbes includes her name.
- Her birthplace is Dalby, Queensland.
- She launched LuckyChap, a production company in 2014.
- She has 3 siblings, a younger brother and sister, and an elder brother.
- She grew up on a farm.
- She had guest roles in The Elephant Princess and City Homicide.
- She became a Youth Ambassador for missing persons.
- She has been nominated for Most Popular Actress at the logie awards.
- She was nominated for MTV movie award for Best Breakthrough Performance for her performance in The Wolf of Wall Street.
- She won the Empire Award for best Newcomer for The wolf of the Wall Street.
- She hosted the season 42 premier of the Saturday Night Live on 1st October 2016.
- She also did a voice over for the character of Flopsy Rabbit in Peter Rabbit (2018).
- She got married to Tom Ackerley on December 2016.
- She was the face of Feel Euphoria fragrance by Calvin Klein.
- She is the ambassador for the luxury fashion brand Chanel.