Willard Carroll Smith ll commonly known as Will Smith was born on 25th September 1968. He is an American actor and a Rapper. His mother Caroline was a Philadelphia school board and administrator and father, a US Air Force veteran. He got his education from Overbrook High School. He didn’t attend the college because he wanted to rap and due to this, he didn’t go to Massachusetts Institute If Technology.
Will Smith started his career as a rapper. He was the MC of the Hip Hop Duo DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince. He started this with his friend Jeffrey “DJ Jazzy Jeff” Townes as producer and turntablist. Later on, they decided to make it a trio and got together with Clarence Holmes who worked as the beatboxer of the group. Soon his band got recognition and he became known for storytelling raps, battle rhymes and his exceptional raping. His albums with DJ Jazzy Jeff include Rock the house (1987), He’s the DJ, I’m the rapper (1988), And in this corner (1989), Homebase (1991) and Code Red (1993). His solo albums include Big Willie Style (1997), Willennium (1999), Born to Reign (2002) and Lost and Found (2005).
Will Smith didn’t just confine himself to rapping but also started acting. His first ever film was Where the Day Takes You (1992). He was starred opposite Martin Lawrence in the action film Bad Boys (1995).His first solo character was in the movie Men in Black (1997) in which he worked alongside Tommy Lee Jones, Rip Torn and Tony Shalhoub. His most famous movie is the Pursuit of Happyness (2006) in which he worked with Jaden and Thandie Newton. His other movies include Independence Day (1996), The Legend of Bagger Vance (2000), Hitch (2005), Focus (2015), Aladdin (2019) and many more.
|Will Smith Bio Data|
|Full Name||Willard Carroll Smith Jr.|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Fresh Prince, Mr. July|
|Age (as of 2019)||50 years old|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1968|
|Birthplace||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Hometown||West Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Will Smith HD Photos||
|Will Smith Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||American Actor, Producer, Songwriter|
|Net Worth||$250 Million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Wife/Girlfriend||Jada Pinkett Smith|
|Father||Willard Christopher Smith, Sr.|
|Sister||Ellen Smith, pam Smith|
|Son(s)||Jaden Smith, Trey Smith|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||181 lb|
|Weight in KG||82 kg|
|Height in Feet||74.0 Inches|
|Body Type||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||13 US|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Playing Chess, Fencing, Listening Music|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Book(s)||The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo|
|Favorite Food||Philly Cheese Steak|
|Favorite Color||Red, Black|
|Favorite Sport||Golf, Football|
|Will Smith Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Will Smith
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Will Smith has won two Academy Awards and four Grammy Awards.
- He has been ranked as the most bankable star worldwide by Forbes.
- He is the only actor whose movies has consecutively grosser over $100 million in the box office.
- He was raised as a Baptist.
- His group received the first Grammy Award for Parents just don’t understand in 1989.
- Summertime (1991) was ranked at number 4 on Billboard Hot 100 when it was released.
- Smith was financially weak when he got the chance to be started Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- His movie Bad Boys (1995) grosses over $75,600,000 overseas.
- His 3rd single from “Gettin’ Jiggy wit it “, was listed number one in the Billboard hot 100.
- Smith married Sheree Zampino in 1992 and got divorced in 1995.
- He has a son from Sheree Zampino named Willard Carroll Trey Smith all.
- He got married to Jada Koren Pinkett in 1997.
- He has two children from second wife, Jaden Christopher Syre Smith and Willow Camille Reign Smith.
- His son in Pursuit of Happiness is his real son.
- He has attended a Catholic School.
- He has given $1.3 million to charities.
- He has also performed Aarti of the holy river Ganga.