Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||39-31-12 inches|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Meiyang Chang.
Meiyang Chang Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Dental Surgery
School: Wynberg-Allen School
Colonel Brown Cambridge School
College: V.S. Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore, Hyderabad, India
Meiyang Chang Career
Profession: Actor, Singer, TV Host
Known For: As participant in Indian Idol 3
Film Debut: Badmash Company (2010)
TV Debut: Indian Idol (Contestant) (2007)
Net Worth: USD $1 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: K.C. Chang Meiyang Chang
Mother: Gaichen Chang
Marital Status: Single
Meiyang Chang Favorites
Hobbies: Blogging, Photography,Travelling, Watching Movies
Favorite Actress: Anushka Sharma
Favorite Food: Chinese Cuisine, Indian Non-Veg Dishes (Grilled Chiken), Ice-creams, Pizza, Axomiya Food, Pav- Bhaji, Chocolates
Favorite Color: White, Grey, Navy Blue, Red, Black
Favorite Sport: Cricket
Facts You Never Knew About Meiyang Chang
- His ancestors arrived in Hubei province in China from the 18th century and since their loved ones is residing in India.
- Chang started out as the boy with dreams on Indian Idol Season 3; back when the show still gave us voices worth listening to and talent worth checking out.
- Meiyang won the judges’ hearts, became a favourite Alisha Chinai and even came down to the semi finals. Then, he returned next season to co-host the show with Husain Kuwajerwala.
- Meiyang was recently seen in yet another reality TV series, called Rising Star which was a live singing show aired on Colors.
- In a candid conversation, he leaves no words minced as he talks openly and quite fairly about the state of reality TV in India, an inherent need to changing mindsets, careers and why we need to normalize LGBTQ onscreen.
- Meiyang Chang is a product of that intersection of time and space. He’s one of the few success stories that stems from the world entertainment reality shows that showcase talent for what it really is.