Known ForActing in Dastaan (2010) & Kapoor & Sons (2016)
Full NameFawad Afzal Khan
ProfessionActor, Singer, Model
Age (as of 2019)37 years old
Date of Birth29 November, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5’ 10” (1.78 m)
Weight69 kg (152 lbs)
HobbiesSinging, playing guitar, watching cartoons
Favorite ActorAmitabh Bachchan
Favorite FoodSarson Saag, Butter Chicken, Chicken Biryani
Fawad Khan is a Pakistani actor, singer and model. Khan was born in Karachi on 29 November 1981 to a Pathan family, also speaks Punjabi as his first language. His father was born in Patiala, British India (now Punjab, India). Since youth, Khan was a huge fan of Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor.
The celebrity studied at a school, where he stated he confronted racial issues and was bullied because of his shy, calm, non-combative character. Khan began his acting career on the television sitcom, Jutt and Bond. He formed an alternative rock group, Entity Paradigm, with the show’s costars and started his music career as its lead singer.
The band appeared on the finale of Pepsi Battle of the Bands in 2002 and Khan became famous because of his 2003’s debut album, Irtiqa. After roughly 250 performances, he abandoned the band to pursue a film career. He had his first victory in the television period drama, Dastaan (2010). Khan played an integral role in the Pakistani television serial Humsafar (2011), and appeared in Sultana Siddiqui’s family play Zindagi Gulzar Hai (2012).
Khan made his Bollywood movie debut with the lead role in the romantic comedy, Khoobsurat (2014), for which he received the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut. He has received several awards, including a Filmfare Award, three Lux Style Awards, and six Hum Awards.
Khan is among those highest-paid celebrities in the Pakistani film industry. Khan is described by the South Asian media as its most attractive men. He was called the Most Beautiful Man in the 2015 Vogue Beauty Awards.
Khan appeared as a judge on Pepsi Battle of the Bands in July 2017, in the company of Atif Aslam and Meesha Shafi. He is currently continuing that job for the second season of Pepsi Battle of the Bands.
Facts You Never Knew About Fawad Khan!
- Fawad Khan has spent much of the time of his childhood as outside Pakistan.
- Fawad has spent his early days as in Manchester and after some time lived in Saudi Arabia and Greece.
- Fawad was at the age of 12 when he returned to his hometown Lahore, Pakistan.
- Fawad was very shy at the time of a school student! He was not at all confident and at the same time was bullied by classmates.
- Fawad was not at all interested to make his name as being the actor! He holds a Bachelors degree from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore (NUCES).
- Fawad was a big sports lover and has multiply his magic on top of the grounds more than a few times before being make out with diabetes.
|Fawad Khan Education|
|Qualification||Bachelor in Computers and Telecom Engineering|
|School||Lahore Grammar School, Lahore
|College/University||National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore (NUCES)|
|Fawad Khan Gallery|
|Fawad Khan Career|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Model|
|Known For||Acting in Dastaan (2010) & Kapoor & Sons (2016)|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Film: Khuda Kay Liye (2007)
|Salary||2 crore/film (PKR)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Daughter(s)||Elayna Fawad Khan|