Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Humsafar tv show|
|Nickname||Mena, Maria, Mairu|
|Full Name||Mahira Hafeez Khan|
|Profession||Actress, Model, VJ and Host|
|Age||37 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1984|
Mahira Hafeez Khan was born on 21 December 1984 in Karachi, Pakistan. Mahira Khan is a performing actress in Pakistani movies and drama series.
At 16 years old, Mahira Khan went to the Foundation Public School in Karachi from where she did her O-levels. She moved to California, United State for the advanced education at the age of 17. She went to Santa Monica College in Los Angeles. She at that point enlisted in the University of Southern California for her bachelor’s certification. Be that as it may, In 2008 Mahira Khan did not finish her degree and came back to Pakistan.
In 2006, Mahira Khan began her career profession as a VJ. Mahira Khan, facilitating the live show Most Wanted on MTV Pakistan which was aired three days a week in 2006. In 2011, Mahira Khan at that point hosted Aag TV’s unscripted reality show Weekends with Mahira. Mahira Khan made her screen debut alongside Atif Aslam in the film Bol, which earned a Lux Style Award for Best Actress (film) nomination. She performed the role of Ayesha, a girl from a traditionalist lower-working class family living in an old piece of Lahore, who share a common enthusiasm for music. The film was a basic and business achievement and wound up one of the highest-grossing Pakistani films of all time.
Mahira Khan likewise made her TV drama debut and acted in her first television drama, Neeyat coordinated by Mehreen Jabbar. The sequential was set in New York and she performed the role of Ayla. She had a featuring role in drama serial Humsafar which earned her a Lux Style Award for Satellite Best TV Actress and Hum Award for Best Onscreen Couple.
In 2013, Mahira Khan performed the role in Sarmad Khoosat drama serial Shehr-e-Zaat. The drama garnered her Best Actress Awards from Pakistan Media Awards and Hum Awards. In mid-2017, Mahira Khan co-featured in Rahul Dholakia’s Indian film Raees (with Shah Rukh Khan), which was her debut introduction in the Hindi Film Industry. The film earned over ₹3.0 billion (US$39 million) overall which made Mahira Khan first Pakistani actress to join Bollywood’s 100 Crore Club and wound up best netting actress in Bollywood amid the principal quarter of 2017.
Mahira Khan fills in as an ambassador for various brands such as Lux, Q Mobile, Gai Power Wash, Huawei, Sunsilk, Veet, and L’Oreal.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Mahira Khan.
Mahira Khan Education
|Qualification||She went to Southern California University for her Bachelor's Degree (But later dropped out, not completed)|
|School||Foundation Public School|
|College||Santa Monica Community College in Los Angeles
University of Southern California for Bachelor's Degree
Check out Mahira Khan's video
Mahira Khan's Photos Gallery
Mahira Khan Career
Profession: Actress, Model, VJ and Host
Known For: Famous for starring in Humsafar tv show
Film Debut: Bol (2011)
TV Show: Weekends with Mahira (2008)
Net Worth: USD $6 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Hafeez Khan
Brother(s): Hassaan Khan
Marital Status: Divorced
Ex Spouse: Ali Askari (m. 2007–2015)
Son(s): Azlan Askari
Mahira Khan Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue, Black
Facts You Never Knew About Mahira Khan!
• Mahira Khan has won Lux Style Awards and Hum Awards.
• Her father, Hafeez Khan, was born in Delhi amid the British Raj and moved to Pakistan after the partition of India.
• During her studies in the United States, she was a cashier clerk at a Rite Aid store in Los Angeles.
• The drama sequential Woh Humsafar Tha was additionally aired on Zindagi (TV channel) and was fruitful in India. It earned her a Lux Style Award for Satellite Best TV Actress and a Hum Award for Best Onscreen Couple.
• From 2013 to 2014, Mahira facilitated TUC The Lighter Side of Life, a syndicated program where she interviewed celebrities.
• In 2007, She wedded Ali Askari in a traditional Islamic wedding ceremony regardless of Mahira Khan’s father is against this marriage. She gave birth to their son. The couple separated in 2015.
• Mahira Khan has a younger brother, Hassan Khan who is a journalist by profession.
• Mahira Khan is regarded as one of Pakistan’s most famous and generously compensated actresses. She has received several awards.
• In 2012, Mahira Khan was called as the Most Beautiful Woman in Pakistan. In ‘Sexiest Asian Women’ poll by Eastern Eye, she was recorded tenth in 2015, ninth in 2016 and fifth in 2017, and was also called Pakistan’s sexiest woman.
• Mahira Khan co-facilitated the ceremonies of 10th Lux Style Awards in 2010, 1st Hum Awards in 2013 and 14th Lux Style Awards in 2015.
• In December 2016, Mahira Khan turned into a victim of false news after anti-India comment emerged ahead of the arrival of her Bollywood debut film Raees.