Full Name:Mir Sarwar
Age:44 years old (in 2021)
Date of Birth:February 19, 1977
Birthplace:Pandrethan, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 10 inches (1.78 m)
Weight:80 kg (176 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Mir Sarwar is an uprising Indian actor who has starred in numerous Bollywood movies. In the year 1999, He initiated his career as a model and afterwards moved to theatre in Delhi and soon after worked with numerous fabulous directors such as Bapi Bose and M K Raina in Delhi. Mir Sarwar was also the part of three National School of Drama workshops. He would headed towards Mumbai for look tests and meetings, he settled in Mumbai permanently in the year 2014, prior getting a chance to be a prominent part of two high-profile movies such as Phantom and Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Initially, he portrayed the role of father of the missing Pakistani girl named Shahida, who is led by Salman Khan’s role back towards Pakistan.
Mir Sarwar also starred with the release of Kashmir Daily, a self-funded Kashmiri movie project, for a time period of four years; Sarwar also is fascinated towards producing Kashmiri movies and backs to industry’s projects without costing a fee with the intention of encouraging film making amongst inhabitants of the area. He has presently directed a movie titled BED NO.17 in Srinagar and the movie will be released in some film festivals.
In the year 2017, Mir Sarwar worked with the creation of Mani Ratnam’s Tamil movie titled Kaatru Veliyidai and shot for the movie in Ladakh and Hyderabad, he efficaciously auditioned for the movie, with clashes of date indicating he opted out of his character in Naam Shabana for the chance. His present movie is “Laila Majnu” A movie By Imtiyaz Ali shot in Kashmir; he is working on numerous projects at the moment. Kesari is releasing on 21st March and Kedarnath is releasing on 7th December 2019.
Facts You Never Knew About Mir Sarwar!
- Is Mir Sarwar addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Mir Sarwar alcoholic?: Not Known
- He is a former Kashmiri television artist and presently a Bollywood actor.
- He was born and raised in Pandrethan, Srinagar.
- In 2007, he initiated his career as a television artist.
- Mir Sarwar has starred in Kashmiri television serials such as Taj Mahal, Apne Ajnabi etc.
- In the year 2014, Sarwar settled in Mumbai with the intention of progressing his career in Bollywood movies.
- In the year 2015, he made his first Bollywood debut from the film titled Bajrangi Bhaijaan wherein he portrayed the role of Shahida’s Father.
- Aside from Bollywood movies, he also starred in Urdu-Kashmir films such as Kashmir Daily and Half Widow and also in Tamil film titled Kaatru Veliyidai.
- He didn’t cost a fee with the intention of encouraging filmmaking amongst inhabitants of Kashmir area.
- Mir Sarwar has also appeared in several ad commercials as well as in modeling assignments.
- He is a professional photographer as well as a National Kickboxing Medalist, Wu Hu Muay Thai.
Mir Sarwar Education
Mir Sarwar Gallery
Mir Sarwar Career
Net Worth: $100,000 – $249,999
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Nazima Sarwar
Mir Sarwar Favorites
Hobbies: Reading, Swimming, Horse riding
Favorite Actress: Preity Zinta
Favorite Food: Kashmiri Biryani, Rogan josh
Brittany Renner Wish Brittany Renner Happy Birthday
Gagandeep Kaur Maan Wish Gagandeep Kaur Maan Happy Birthday