Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 9 inches (1.75 )|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Jr. NTR, Tarak, Tiger NTR|
|Full Name||Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr.|
|Age||38 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||20 May 1983|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
N.T. Rama Rao Jr. is an emerging Indian movie actor who is primarily recognized for his work in movies like Brindaavanam, Nannaku Prematho and Baadshah. His real name is Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao. N.T. Rama Rao Jr. was born in Hyderabad, India on 20th May 1983.
Rama Rao is the grandson of Late Shri Nandamuri Taraka who was a renowned Actor, Politician as well as former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. N.T. Rama Rao Jr. is the son of Smt. Shalini and Nandamuri Harikrishna. His nickname is Tarak. Numerous film critics believe that N.T. Rama Rao Jr. is the next megastar of Nandamuri family.
N.T. Rama Rao Jr. initiated his career as a Kuchipudi dancer and as a child star. He made his first Tollywood acting debut with the movie Ramayanam. He depicted the character of Lord Sri Rama in this movie, a character patented by his grandfather NTR. In 2001, N.T Rama Rao made his full-fledged acting debut with the Telugu movie Ninnu Choodalani, though unfortunately it failed at box office.
In the same year he appeared in the movie Student No. 1. This movie did well at box-office. After this movie, he also appeared in Aadi and Subbu, which was a megahit blockbuster, and made Rama Rao a renowned celeb. His movie Simhadri was released in the year 2003. This movie was a megahit blockbuster and the top grossing movie in Tollywood industry then. At 20 years of age, he proved himself as a sought out Actor and gave his senior actors an enormous competition.
After 2003, Rama Rao’s career graph skewed downwards and he delivered a string of flop films though he bounced back with the movie Rakhi, which was successful at Indian box office, and commended critically as well. He afterwards starred in the movie Yamadonga. This movie brought him back into megahit stream and became the big hit of the year 2007. In the same year, he appeared in Kantri, which exposed his Dancing abilities went well with the viewers and hitherto in his career this was for the very first time, that Rama Rao gave back to back super hit films.
Since 2009, he gave a succession of megahit films like Shakti, Adhurs, Brindaavanam, Nannaku Prematho and Baadshah only to name a few.
Besides a sensational actor, Rama Rao is also a philanthropist. He partakes in a number of charity events and donates a handsome sum of his earnings to numerous charitable organizations. N.T. Rama Rao Jr. donated a considerable amount of 20 Lakhs to CM’s Relief Fund which took up relief maneuvers for individuals affected by Hudhund Cyclone in Andhra Pradesh.
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. Education
|School||Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad
St. Mary's College, Hyderabad (Intermediate)
|College||Vignan College, Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh
N. T. Rama Rao Jr.'s Photos Gallery
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. Career
Film: Brahmashri Vishwamitra (Telugu-as child actor, 1991), Ninnu Choodalani (Telugu-as lead actor, 2001)
TV: Baktha Markandeya (Telugu, 1997)
Singing: O Lammi Thikkaregindha (Telugu, 2007), Geleya Geleya (Kannada, 2016)
Salary: 13-15 crore/film (INR)
Net Worth: $2 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Late Nandamuri Harikrishna
Mother: Shalini Bhaskar Rao (Homemaker), Lakshmi (Step-mother)
Brother(s): Janaki Ram (Half-brother), Nandamuri Kalyan Ram (Half-brother)
Sister(s): Nandamuri Suhasini (Half-sister)
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Lakshmi Pranathi
Son(s): Nandamuri Abhay Ram and Bhargava Ram
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. Favorites
Hobbies: Cooking, Dancing, Singing, Reading
Favorite Actress: Savitri
Favorite Food: Biryani, Chicken 65
Favorite Destination: Paris
Favorite Color: Blue, black
Favorite Movies: Missamma (Telugu, 1955), Ramudu Bheemudu (Telugu, 1964)
Facts You Never Knew About N. T. Rama Rao Jr.!
- In November 2014, N.T. Rama Rao Jr.’s step-brother named Janaki Ram Nandamuri died in an accident.
- Rama Rao has a son named Abhay who was born in the year 2014.
- He is a proficient Kuchipudi dancer and took training in this dance form for more than 11 years.
- He is a big fan of legendry actresses Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sridevi.
- Rama Rao has close friendship with the famous actor Rajeev Kanakala.
- He has hosted the opening season of Bigg Boss Telugu 2017.
- His Mom Shalini Bhaskar hails from Karnataka, India.
- Rama Rao is a very good cook. He always considers cooking to be a stress releasing activity.