Radhika Apte – Biography, Facts & Life Story
Her Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||32-25-35 inches|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Age||37 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||7 September 1985|
|Full Name||Radhika Apte|
|Birthplace||Pune, Maharastra, India|
Radhika Apte was born on 7 September, 1985 in Vellore, Tamil Nadu. Radhika Apte is an Indian actress. Radhika Apte was raised in Pune, Maharashtra. She has done her graduation in Economics and Mathematics from Fergusson College, Pune.
Before wandering into movies, Radhika Apte started acting in theatre creations. In 2005, Radhika Apte made her starred movie debut in the Hindi illusion Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! with a concise role. Radhika Apte has performed in various categories of movies such as Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali, and Marathi-dialect movies.
In 2009, Radhika Apte 1st performed a featuring role in the Bengali Drama Series “Antaheen”. In 2009, Radhika Apte made her debut in Marathi movies with the heartbreaking sentiment Samaantar. In 2015, 3 of Radhika’s Hindi movies including the spine chiller Badlapur, the satire Hunter, and the true to life movie Manjhi – The Mountain Man, garnered her huge for her acclaim.
In 2016, Radhika driving roles in the autonomous movies Phobia and Parched contributes to her success. Radhika Apte featured in 3 Netflix creations. These are treasury movie Lust Stories, the thriller Sacred Games, and frightful miniseries Ghoul.
Notwithstanding her work in autonomous movies, Radhika Apte in 2014, performed the sentimental enthusiasm interest in the Marathi thriller Lai Bhaari, the Tamil drama Kabali (2016), the Hindi biographical film Pad Man (2018), and the Hindi dark satire Andhadhun (2018). These were all monetarily fruitful. In 2012, Radhika wedded to Benedict Taylor, who is a musician in London.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Radhika Apte.
Radhika Apte has worked in Ghoul, Baazaar, Raat Akeli Hai, and Sacred Games .
Radhika Apte Education
Qualification: Graduate in Economics and Mathematics
College: Fergusson College, Pune
Radhika Apte Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Sacred Games tv show
Film Debut: Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! (2005)
TV Show: Stories by Rabindranath Tagore (2015)
Net Worth: USD $10 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Dr. Charu Apte
Brother: Ketan Apte
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Benedict Taylor (m. 2012)
Radhika Apte Favorites
Hobbies: Dancing, theater plays
Favorite Food: Chicken Biryani, Caramel Custard
Favorite Clothing Brand: Zara
Facts You Never Knew About Radhika Apte
- Radhika Apte is the daughter of Dr. Charudutt Apte, who is a Pune’s leading neurosurgeon and chairman of Sahyadri Hospital.
- Radhika’s family are Hindu Marathas.
- For almost eight years Radhika Apte took Kathak training classes from Rohini Bhate.
- Radhika Apte shifted to London, after finishing 4 movies. For a complete 1 year, Radhika studied contemporary dance at London’s Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
- Radhika Apte became part of various stage plays. These were excessively in Marathi Dialect.
- In India, Radhika was in support of the #MeToo
- In 2015, Radhika, performed the leading role in Sujoy Ghosh Bengali short film Ahalya.
- Radhika Apte has likewise performed in various short movies like Darmiyan. Ashish Avikunthak filmed this short movie over a period of 12 years.
- In 2011, During her vacation when she was taking contemporary dance classes, Radhika Apte met Benedict Taylor in London.