Full Name:Rahul Bose
Profession:Actor, Director, Screenwriter
Age:53 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:July 27, 1967
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 Feet 8 Inches (1.70 m)
Weight:61 Kg (134 lbs)
Rahul Bose is an uprising actor of Bollywood film industry who is massively recognized for his Bengali films such as Kalpurush, Mr. and Mrs. Iyer, Antaheen, Anuranan, The Japanese Spouses and numerous others. Apart from being an actor, Rahul is also a screenwriter, film director, rugby player and social activist. He was in a relationship with famous actress Koel Purie though the couple split afterwards and remained as best friends. After their separation, they starred in the movie titled White Noise.
Rahul Bose was born in Bengaluru, India on 27 July, 1967. He was born to Kumud Bose and Rupen Bose. He himself defines as one-fourth Panjabi, half Bengali and Maharashtrian. In his infantile, he used to portray the leading role in school dramas. After successfully earning his graduation degree, he joined Sydenham College. All through his studies in college, he was the player of rugby team and even took part in Western Indian Tournament.
In the year 1987, after Rahul’s mother passed away, he started to work as a content writer at Rediffusion. He left that job after a few years and trailed his career as an actor. Rahul Bose was in a relationship with famous actress Koel Purie, though, there have been no such stories regarding his dating or marriage.
In the year 1994, Rahul’s first film was “English August”, produced by Dev Benegal. The movie also received National Filmfare Award for the Best English Movie. In the year 1998, his next movie was Bombay Boys, wherein he played the role of an Australian called Ricardo.
In the year 1999, Rahul Bose starred in another movie titled Split Wide Open. In 2002, he appeared in Mr. and Mrs. Iyer and the film was commercially and critically commended. In the year 2003, Rahul Bose was starred in the movie titled Jhankaar Beats, and once again he starred in the movie Chameli.
In the year 2008, his movie Kaalpurush, reaped a National Award for the Best Movie and after a specific time period, he was starred in 15 Park Avenue. He also starred in Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Dil Kabaddi, Shaurya and numerous others. Rahul portrayed the role of Snehamoy Chatterjee in the movie titled “The Japanese Wife”.
Facts You Never Knew About Rahul Bose!
- Is Rahul Bose addicted to smoking: Not Known
- Is Rahul Bose alcoholic: Not Known
- He is an all-rounder since her childhood. From sports to acting, he has outshined in every single field he has selected.
- Rahul’s first role came once he was only 6 years old, when he portrayed the leading role in his school drama titled Tom, the Piper’s Son.
- Apart from other families wherein fathers drive their children towards sports, Rahul Bose was in its place introduced to Boxing and Rugby by his mom. He also played Cricket under the headship of late cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi.
- In 2007, Rahul Bose adopted 6 kids from Nicobar and Andaman Islands. He even rose more than INR 2.4 million for their upbringing and education.
- Rahul was once called as Time Magazine’s luminary of Indian art-house cinema as well as Maxim’s Sean Penn of eastern cinema.
Rahul Bose Education
School: The Cathedral And John Connon School
College: Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics
Rahul Bose Gallery
Rahul Bose Career
Profession: Actor, Director, Screenwriter
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD $8 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Rupen Bose
Mother: Kumud Bose
Brother(s): Not Known
Sister(s): Anuradha Bose Ansari
Marital Status: Unmarried
Wife/Girlfriend: Tina Desai
Lucas Till Wish Lucas Till Happy Birthday
Savannah Kennick Wish Savannah Kennick Happy Birthday
Asia Ray Wish Asia Ray Happy Birthday
Brigette Lundy-Paine Wish Brigette Lundy-Paine Happy Birthday
Sunny Suljic Wish Sunny Suljic Happy Birthday
Bonny Sengupta Wish Bonny Sengupta Happy Birthday