Sanam Jung is a Pakistani performer, VJ, model, and television host. Sanam Jung was born on 30th September 1988. Sanam Jung lives in Karachi, Pakistan.
In 2008, Sanam Jung began her career profession as a VJ on Play TV, when she was considering for her Bachelors in business administration(BBA) from Institue of Business Management (IBM), Karachi. Sanam Jung then joined AAG TV in 2010. Sanam also completed her Masters in Business Administration(MBA) from the University of Karachi along with her professional career.
She made her acting debut presentation in Dil e Muztar on Hum TV along with Imran Abbas Naqvi, Sarwat Gilani, Aijaz Aslam, and Saba Hameed. She performed the leading role of Sila. Sanam Jung then showed up in Mohabbat Subh Ka Sitara Hai alongside Meekal Zulfiqar, and Adeel Hussain in 2013.
Sanam further partook in Mere Humdum Mere Dost based on Farhat Ishtiaq’s novel which aired on Urdu 1. She played the leading role along with Adnan Siddiqui whereas Hareem Farooq was the opponent. It is the main show in her entire profession which she had undertaken for a channel other than the HUM TV. This drama serial was produced and coordinated by Momina Duraid.
In 2015, Sanam Jung at that point participated in Alvida with Imran Abbas Naqvi. Sanam Jung was the host of the morning show, Jago Pakistan Jago that was publicized on Hum TV from 2014, till present. As of now Sanam Jung is reading drama scripts content and plans to make her acting rebound in the television industry in the upcoming year 2019.
Sanam Jung performed in an advertisement Of Nestle Everyday Pakistan. This was the only advertisement that she pursues up till now. Sanam has also worked in few telefilms like Eid Special Telefilm Ghar Aye Mehman of Hum Tv.
Sanam Jung took part in the following drama serials:
- Dil e Muztar – (2013)
- Gher Aaye Mehmaan – (2013)
- Dulha Mein Le Ke Jaungi – (2013)
- Muhabbat Subha Ka Sitara Hai – (2013)
- Mere Humdum Mere Dost – (2014)
- Alvida –(2015)
Stay connected to discover more about Sanam Jung and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Sajal Ali and her LifeStyle.
|Sanam Jung Bio Data|
|Age (as of 2019)||30 years old|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1988|
|Sanam Jung Academic Profile|
|Qualification||MBA in marketing|
|College/University||University of Karachi (B.Com)
Institute of Business Management (IoBM) - (MBA)
|Sanam Jung HD Photos||
|Sanam Jung Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Actress, Model, TV Host|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||1.5 Lac per episode of drama|
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Husband/Boyfriend||Syed Abdul Qassam Jafri (m.2016)|
|Daughter(s)||Alaya Qassam Jaffri|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||123 lbs|
|Weight in KG||56 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.65 m|
|Body Measurements||36-30-36 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Sanam Saeed, Sanam Baloch, Mahira Khan|
|Favorite Color||Yellow, Brown|
|Sanam Jung Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Sanam Jung
- Sanam Jung married to Syed Abdul Qassam Jafri. Abdul Qassam was a pilot on January 9 January, 2016.
- She gave birth to a baby girl Alaya Jafri, in November 2016
- Sanam Jung gained a lot of weight post giving birth to her daughter Alaya Jafri.
- Sanam first show was a special transmission with the cast of Zindagi Gulzar Hai which she hosted for the very first time.
- Sanam Jung has three sisters and one brother.
- Sanam has mainly limited herself to hosting morning shows now and has not returned towards dramas after Alvida yet.
- Sanam was once reputed getting connected to Waqar Zaka however the gossipy tidbits were soon rubbished as she had not even have met him.
- Sanam Jung also performed in short telefilm on ARY Digital titled Dulha Mein Le Ke jaungi.
- It was likewise a news that Sanam Jung will be doing the lead role in Bilal Lashari’s Maula Jutt 2 however it ended up being false as well.