Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in 13 Reasons Why tv show|
|Full Name||Sosie Ruth Bacon|
|Age||30 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1992|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
Sosie Bacon was born on 15th March 1992 in Los Angeles, California. Sosie Bacon is an American superstar tycoon. Sosie Bacon’s parents Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick are well-known names in the American entertainment industry. Sosie Bacon attended Riverdale Country School in the Bronx and was brought up in accordance with the Jewish faith.
Sosie Bacon spent time with her elder brother, Travis in the absence of her parents. Sosie Bacon completed high school and joined the renowned Brown University for further studies. Sosie Bacon also studied acting at the musical theater company CAP21, while at the university. Sosie Bacon took interest in showbiz career that always tempted her as an interesting career path.
Sosie’s parents were not keen on her becoming an actor because of the fast-paced life in Hollywood. However, she found a lot of fun in acting and ultimately convinced her parents to allow her to pursue her dream of becoming an actor. Sosie Bacon’s acting career began when she was cast in the Off-Broadway musical Fiction Photographs by Dan Mills and Randy Redd, in 2012.
Sosie Bacon’s initial performance in musical fiction got positive reviews and gain high recognition in the entertainment industry. Sosie Bacon received a boost in career when she won the crown of Miss Golden Globe in 2014 from Clint Eastwood’s daughter Francesca Eastwood. Sosie bacon awarded the title by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association each year.
Sosie Bacon has made a debut performance in a leading role in the movie Off-Season along with Chance Kelly in 2014. Sosie Bacon has been cast in the HBO family drama series Here and Now as Kristen, who was the little daughter of Holly Hunter and Tim Robbins. This role earned her wide recognition in 2018. She is easily recognized in the US because of her outstanding appearances in the TV drama serials such as Scream, 13 Reasons Why, and Story of a Girl.
Sosie Bacon’s career steadily rose to higher ranks as she performed a few roles that have seemed made for her as she attempts to keep climbing the Hollywood success ladder. Sosie Bacon has maintained close ties with her parents and her elder brother, who are all associated with the entertainment industry.
Sosie Bacon Education
|School||Riverdale Country School|
Check out Sosie Bacon's video
Sosie Bacon's Photos Gallery
Sosie Bacon Career
Known For: Famous for starring in 13 Reasons Why tv show
Film Debut: Loverboy (2005)
TV Show: The Closer (2009)
Net Worth: USD $250 thousand approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Kevin Bacon
Mother: Kyra Sedgwick
Brother(s): Travis Bacon
Marital Status: Single
Sosie Bacon Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Painting, Listening Music
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Sosie Bacon!
- Sosie Bacon was exposed to the camera for the very first time when she played the 10 years old version of Emily in the movie Loverboy.
- Sosie’s potential to become an actor was recognized by her family at the age of 21 years when she was crowned Miss Golden Globe.
- Sosie has acted in various movies such as Another Life and Novela Land where she portrayed the depicting role of Ana Maria.
- Sosie Bacon’s upcoming projects incorporate the Television drama series The Last Summer, and Charlie Say.
- Bacon concentrates on her acting career from a very young age due to a strong acting influence that convinces her to be an actress.