Sudhir Chaudhary – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 8 inches (1.72 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Age||48 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||7 June 1974|
|Full Name||Sudhir Chaudhary|
Sudhir Chaudhary is a well-recognized Indian journalist. He predominantly works as an editor-in-chief for Indian news channel titled Zee News. In the year 2017, he was elected as the chief editor of a business channel Zee Business by Zee Corporation Limited and an English news channel titled World is One News. Sudhir Chaudhary anchors Daily News & Analysis which is broadcasted on Zee News.
Since 1990s, Sudhir Chaudhary has been associated with television news industry. In the year 2003, he abandoned Zee News. He was contributory in the inauguration of Sahara Samay, the news channel for Sahara group. Sudhir also joined India Television for a shorter time span. Afterwards, he joined Live India as Editor-In-Chief and Chief Executive Officer. In the year 2007, Sudhir also emerged as the editor-in-chief and CEO of Mi Marathi. In the year 2012, he once again joined Zee News, wherein he hosted the shows Analysis and Daily News.
In November 2012, Sudhir Chaudhary was detained, together with his coworker, Sameer Ahluwalia on controls of extortion. This trailed a complaint that had been paraded by Congress MP and capitalist, Naveen Jindal. Jindal had suspected that the two journalists had extorted Rupees 100 Crore cost of advertisements from his business in favor of dropping stories that allied Jindal Group with Coalgate scam. The two journalists were sent for a 14 days legal custody and were finally released on bail.
The Newscast Editors Association suspended Sudhir Chaudhary as its Bookkeeper at the rear of these concerns. Having a dissected video footage from incident, it determined that Sudhir had acted under a manner deleterious to the objectives and interests of Association. In the year 2016, the Supreme Court ordered Ahluwalia and Sudhir with the intention of providing voice mockups to investigating agencies with the intention of elevating the process of investigation. In the year 2018, the Jindal Group wrote to agencies demanding them to withdraw accusations against these journalists and file a conclusion report for the case.
Sudhir Chaudhary is married to Nati Chaudary who is an appraised expert of Content Development and Human Resource. Sudhir was bestowed with Ramnath Goenka Award for her Superiority in Journalism in “Hindi broadcast” group for the year 2013.
Sudhir Chaudhary Education
Qualification: Diploma in Journalism, Bachelor of Arts
School: Not Known
College: Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi,
Sudhir Chaudhary Career
Salary: 25 Lakh INR per Month
Net Worth: $500 Thousand
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Niti Chaudhary
No. of Children: 1
Sudhir Chaudhary Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Reading
Facts You Never Knew About Sudhir Chaudhary
- Is Sudhir Chaudhary addicted to smoking? : Not Known
- Is Sudhir Chaudhary alcoholic?: Yes
- He is the business head and senior editor of Zee News wherein he anchors the show titled Daily News Analysis. Over a retro of two decades, he has offered his services at several Marathi and Hindi news channels.
- In his infantile, he was fascinated towards current affairs and frequently used to participate in debate contests held in his college and school.
- Prior coming into journalism field, he endeavored hard to emerge as a civil servant and had even prepared for UPSC Exams; though, he couldn’t clear these exams.
- In the year 2012, MP of Congress Naveen Jindal alleged Sameer Ahluwalia and Sudhir Chaudhary of trying to extract rupees 100 crore cost of commercials from his company regarding dropping stories joining Jindal group by Coalgate.