Vineet Kumar Singh – Biography, Facts & Life Story
His Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||40-31-13 Inches|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 US (approx.)|
|Age||41 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||24 August 1981|
|Full Name||Vineet Kumar Singh|
|Profession||Actor, Assistant Director|
|Birthplace||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Vineet Kumar Singh, popularly known as Vineet Kumar, is an Indian actor and a brilliant writer who mainly works in the Bollywood film industry. He is popularly known for the roles played in the movies “Bombay Talkies” and “City of Gold” for which he gained much recognition. While he made his film debut “Mukkabaaz” which was released in 2018.
In 2018, he made his film debut named “Mukaabaaz” for which he gained much popularity. While in 2010, he appeared in the movie named “City of Gold” and also made an appearance in the movie “Bombay Talkies” which became the reason that he rose into fame. Moreover, he gave another best performance in the movie “Gangs of Wasaypur”. Also, he appeared in the movie “Ugly” and in “Daas Dev” in which he played the role of Milan Shukla for which he gained much recognition.
Initially, he worked as an assistant director with Mahesh Manjrekar in films like “Viruddh” which was released in 2005. In 2007, he left the work and started focusing on acting. Later, he appeared in a few serials, like; “Gori Tere Pyaar Mein” and “Isaaq”. Moreover, he also appeared in commercials, like; Birla Sunlife, 7up Nimbooz, and others.
However, he acted in various movies and marked his identity in the Hindi cinema. In 2019, he appeared in the movie “Saand Ki Aankh” as a supporting role. While his other film projects include “Gunjan Saxena” alongside Janhvi Kapoor. Also, he appeared in the Tamil movie “Thiruttu Payale 2” in which he has shared the screen alongside Urvashi Rautela.
Among various achievements, Vineet Kumar was honored with the Critics Choice Awards 2019 for the category of Best Actor Male for the movie “Mukaabaaz”.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Vineet Kumar Singh.
Vineet Kumar Singh has worked in Yahan Sabhi Gyani Hain, Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl, and Gangs of Wasseypur.
Vineet Kumar Singh Education
College: Graduation in Medical Science
MD (Doctor of Medicine) in Ayurveda from Nagpur
Vineet Kumar Singh Career
Profession: Actor, Assistant Director
Actor- Chain Kulii Ki Main Kulii (2007, Hindi Film)
Assistant Director- Viruddh (2005, Hindi Film)
Salary: 60 Lakh (INR)/film approx
Net Worth: USD $2 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Name Not Known (Mathematician)
Mother: Name Not Known
Sister: Mukti Singh Srinet (JRF at BHU)
Marital Status: Single
No past relationships found.
Vineet Kumar Singh Favorites
Hobbies: Playing Basketball, Listening to Music, Watching Films
Favorite Food: Earl Edgar
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Vineet Kumar Singh
- Vineet Kumar Singh is a talented Indian actor. At the start, he also did direction he works in several commercial ads 7up Nimbooz & Sunlife.
- Vineet Kumar Singh’s famous role was Danish Khan in the movie ’Gangs of Wasseypur(part 1&2).
- Vineet Kumar Singh was born on 24 August in a Kshatrya family at Varanasi Uttar Pardesh India and his zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Vineet Kumar Singh started his career from the direction his first movie was ‘Viruddh (2005)’ as an Assistant Director and first movie as an actor was ‘Chain Kulii Ki Main Kulii(2007)’.
- Vineet Kumar Singh hobbies are Watching movies & Playing Basketball his favorite actors are Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Vineet Kumar Singh takes 60 Lakh(INR) per film and his Net worth is about $2 Million.
- Vineet Kumar Singh height is 6 feet 0 inches and in meters 1.83 m.