Full Name:Vishal Dadlani
Profession:Music Director, Singer
Age (as of 2019):46 years old
Date of Birth:28 June 1973
Birthplace:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 7 inches (1.70 m)
Weight:82 kg (181 lbs)
Hair Color:N/A (Bald)
Favorite Actor:Shah Rukh Khan
Favorite Singer:Raghu Dixit, Shaan, Nikhil D’souza
Favorite Food:Sindhi Dishes and Chinese Jasmine Tea
Vishal Dadlani is a famous Indian vocalist, composer, music record producer, performer and lyricist. He is the songwriter of electronica band/indie rock, Pentagram, originated in the year 1994, considered as one of the forerunners of genuine Indian independent music, having gained immense fame globally and locally as well. Vishal Dadlani is also one half of producing/composing and performing music duet Vishal-Shekhar, since the year 1999. They are accredited with being among the creators of contemporary Bollywood sound, having comprised off 60 movies and released around 300 songs, and performed around 1,000 shows worldwide. He has always landed a hand to Indian independent music, and assisted numerous bands and artists to find their feet.
Raghu Dixit, presently a massively acclaimed artist in his own way, is one of Vishal’s initial proteges. Vishal Dadlani and Shekhar released Raghu’s first musical album to gain immense success, in the year 2008. Vishal’s participation as a jury associate in numerous of India’s top music talent hunts comprising off, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2010 and 2007, The Stage 2015, Indian Idol Junior, have been noticeable in emphasizing his persistent search for, and inspiration of, new talent in both majority and Indian’s independent music scene. In the year 2002, Vishal Dadlani also co-originated indie-giant titled “Only Much Louder” together with Vijay Nair and departed a couple of years ago. He is similarly at home with rock, indie music, hip-hop, Bollywood sounds and electronica has now started his own label in the year 2015 known as VLT with the intention of creating an extensive platform for indie performers within India.
Vishal Dadlani was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 28th June, 1973. He specifically belongs to a Sindhi family. He completed his schooling from Hill Grange High School, Mumbai and afterwards joined Jai Hind College; Mumbai for the years 1989–1990. After that, he was moved towards H.R. College of Economics and Commerce. In 1994, Vishal Dadlani earned his graduation degree with a major in Commerce. In the year 2016, he came under a controversy regarding his tweet on Tarun Sagar. Vishal stated him as a “Monkery of Democracy”. After excessive controversy, Vishal finally make an apology on his tweet.
Facts You Never Knew About Vishal Dadlani!
- Is Vishal Dadlani addicted to smoking?: Yes
- Is Vishal Dadlani alcoholic?: Yes
- He initiated his career as a singer in Mumbai’s electric band titled Pentagram.
- Aside from Hindi, the duet of Vishal and Shekhar Ravjiani has composed music for Tamil, Marathi and Telugu movies also.
- Vishal Dadlani is not a proficient musician though his curiosity for music developed after listening to music collections of his father.
- He is India’s top composer to perform live across the internet as well on smartphones.
- He is a dedicated follower of Aam Aadmi Party.
- Vishal Dadlani also owns a musical label titled “Vishal Likes That” with the intention of promoting fresh blood within music.
- Vishal has also done an exceptional appearance in movies like Tees Maar Khan and Om Shanti Om.
- Vishal Dadlani loves to take Chinese Jasmine Tea on daily basis.
Vishal Dadlani Education
School: Not Known
College: VIT University, Vellore
Vishal Dadlani Gallery
Vishal Dadlani Career
Profession: Music Director, Singer
Debut TV Series/Movie: Music Direction: Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999)
Singing: “Ruk Ruk Rukna Na” song in the film Jhankaar Beats (2003)
Net Worth: Rs 8.2 crore
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Reshma Dadlani
Brother(s): Not Known
Marital Status: Divorced
Wife/Girlfriend: Priyali Dadlani (m.1999-div.2017)