Allu Arjun is an uprising Indian movie actor who mainly appears in Telugu movies. After appearing as a dancer in Daddy and as a child star in Vijetha, Arjun made his first adult appearance in the movie Gangotri.
Allu Arjun is the nephew of renowned Telugu actor Chiranjeevi. Furthermore, He is the grandson of famous Telugu comedy actor Allu Ramalingaiah. His cousin named Ram Charan Teja is also an upcoming and young Tollywood actor. Allu has two siblings, a younger brother named Allu Sirish and an elder brother named Allu Venkatesh. He now settled in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India with his family. He is a proficient dancer in Tollywood just like his uncle.
Allu Arjun’s second movie Arya, released in the year 2004, and he claims it to be his first megahit movie. In the year 2005, Arjun’s third movie Bunny was released and his 4th movie Happy was released in the year 2006. The film used to make a handsome profit.
In the year 2007, Arjun’s fifth movie, Desamuduru, directed by Puri Jagannadh, substantiated to be a great box office hit and the first hit of 2007 in Tollywood cinema. The movie grossed more than 19 Crore and a share of 15.50 Crore in the initial week of its proclamation. This release remains his highest grossing opening so far in Arjun’s career. In the following year, All Arjun also made a visitant appearance in his uncle Chiranjeevi’s movie titled Shankardada Zindabad.
His 6th movie Parugu was released on 1st May, 2008. Produced by renowned filmmaker Dil Raju, the movie was directed by Bhaskar. Sheela played the female leading role in the movie and Prakash Raj also played another major role. This movie opened to a variegated talk though later went on to run more than 100 days successfully. It carried immense recognition to Allu Arjun as an actor. He amused his audience with his acting and dancing skills.
All Arjun is also a renowned star in Kerala. All of Arjun’s films, excluding Gangotri, were dubbed in Malayalam language. Parugu was renamed to Krishna and Desamudrudu was renamed to Hero while dubbed. This assisted him to gain immense recognition in state of Kerala.
|Allu Arjun Bio Data|
|Full Name||Allu Arjun|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Bunny, Mallu Arjun|
|Age (as of 2019)||36 years old|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1983|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Allu Arjun Academic Profile|
|College/University||MSR College, Hyderabad
St. Patrick’s College, Chennai
|Allu Arjun HD Photos||
|Allu Arjun Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Dancer, Playback Singer|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Vijetha: as a child artist (1985)
|Salary||13-15 Crore INR|
|Net Worth||$7 million approx|
|Family & Relatives|
|Brother(s)||Allu Sirish, Allu Venkatesh|
Sneha Reddy (m. 2011)
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||153 lbs|
|Weight in KG||69 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 6 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.67 m|
|Body Measurements||42-32-15 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Photography, Drawing|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite Food||Thai, Mexican Cuisine|
|Favorite Color||Black, Yellow|
|Allu Arjun Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Allu Arjun
- In 1985, All Arjun debuts in Telugu film Vijetha.
- Arjun’s paternal aunt married to Chiranjeevi. He was a prominent Indian movie actor as well as a Politician.
- He worked as a child artist when he was only 2 years old.
- On 6 March 2011, All Arjun married to a south Indian girl Sneha Reddy resides in Hyderabad.
- Arjun initiated his carrier as a Child artist in Telugu film Vijetha.
- He earned a number of awards like Nandi Award for the Best Male Debut.
- In 2004, Arjun attained utmost success in Telugu film Gangotri.
- His most favorite food is mother’s cooked food, Mexican and Thai Cuisine
- Arjun’s most favorite destination is London.
- He is notable in Sukumar’s comedy movie Arya. He achieved immense success in this film and earned first Filmfare Telugu Actor Award.
- In the year 2008, Arjun appeared in Bhaskar’s movie Parugu by playing the role of Krishna and the movie becomes a megahit blockbuster.