Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||43-15-36 inches|
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inches (1.83 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Alvaro Morte is an uprising Spanish actor who recently earned international recognition through portraying the leading role of Sergio “El Profesor” Marquina in a heist Spanish series titled Money Heist, first time aired on Antena 3 and presently broadcasted on Netflix.
Alvaro Morte initiated his career in acting after he portrayed a trivial role in a Spanish TV series titled Hospital Central. He moved ahead to portray the roles of Ray in another Spanish TV series titled Planta 25, Gabriel Areta in Spanish soap play Amar en tiempos revueltos, Adolfo CastPedro Alonsoillo in Spanish TV series titled Bandolera and Lucas Moliner in Spanish series telenovela El secreto de Puente Viejo.
In the year 2017, Alvaro portrayed the role of Sergio Marquina in a Spanish TV series titled Money Heist, aired on Antena 3. He was massively appreciated for this role and has gained international recognition. In the same year, Netflix acquired this series and circulated it globally by way of its platform. In the year 2019, the most recent third part of the series was released.
Alvaro Morte made his first movie debut once he portrayed the trivial role of Rafael Torres in a Spanish movie titled Lola, la película. Though, he had his first leading role in the movie after he portrayed the role of David Ortiz in Netflix Spanish movie titled Mirage. In the year 2019, he portrayed the leading role of Oscar in Movistar+ Spanish TV series titled El embarcadero.
Apart from his career in acting, Alvaro Morte also owns a theatre house named 300 Pistolas, originated in the year 2012. Alvaro is a multi-lingual and can fluently speak both English and Spanish. He tied the knot with Blanca Clemente, a famous stylist. The couple was blessed with two kids named Leon and Julieta, who are familial twins.
Alvaro Morte has a fictional and reserved personality. The information regarding his family is still inaccessible though it is recognized that his spouse is a famous stylist. In the year 2007, Morte made his first movie debut after he portrayed the role of Rafael Torres in Spanish film titled Lola, la película. Though, he had his first leading role in a film after he depicted the role of David Ortiz in Netflix Spanish movie titled Mirage. In the year 2019, Alvaro portrayed the role of Oscar in Movistar+ Spanish TV series titled El embarcadero.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Alvaro Morte.
Alvaro Morte Career
Known For: Famous for starring in “Money Heist”
Net Worth: USD $2 Million Approx
Alvaro Morte Favorites
Hobbies: Playing Golf, Singing
Favorite Actor: Pedro Alonso
Favorite Actress: Ursula Corbero
Favorite Female Singer: Rihanna
Favorite Destination: Spain
Favorite Food: Pizza, Pasta, Healthy food
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Alvaro Morte
- Alvaro Morte is only the screen name selected by the actor. Indeed, the real name of the man is called Álvaro Antonio García. He amended his name at 20 years of age.
- Álvaro Morte underwent from a malignant tumor in his right leg.
- He also originated a theater company called “300 Pistolas” and has initiated to direct theater plays like Tres Haras de la Copa , El Lazarillo de Tormes and The house of Bernarda Alba e El perro del hortelano .
- Alvaro is a very typical person. He loves sunglasses and jeans, uses skin moisturizers and believes that a week in London is the perfect package of holiday.
- He also loves to use Instagram. He has his official profile on Instagram wherein he gives the followers who follow him photos of his normal life.