Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 foot 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Ian Gallagher on the Showtime comedy-drama series Shameless|
|Full Name||Cameron Riley Monaghan|
|Age||28 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1993|
|Birthplace||Santa Monica, California, United States|
Cameron Monaghan was born on 16th August, 1993 in Santa Monica, California. He is an American model and Television Actor. When Cameron was an infant, he moved to Boca Raton, Florida, along with his mother. His mother perceived that he was a cordial and quite talented kid, so she applied on his behalf in various modeling organizations at a very early age. As a result of which Cameron showed up in his first provincial advertisement when he was 7 years old.
Cameron Monaghan went to Addison Mizner School and started to build up his acting abilities by participating in various Little Palm Theater plays such as Winnie the Pooh, The Wishing Stone, and The Pumpkin King. In 2003, Cameron Monaghan for the first time undertook national consideration for his extravagant character of Winthrop Paroo alongside Matthew Broderick, and Kristin Chenoweth in the ABC TV drama series The Music Man.
Later, he portrayed a repetitive character on the Fox TV drama Malcolm in the Middle, like Chad, who was Dewey’s colleagues in 2004. His outstanding performance granted him the Young Artist Award in the category of Best TV Actor. The very next year, Cameron starred in the Nickelodeon parody series Ned’s Declassified School as Palmer Noid. Consequent guest-featuring TV appearances include Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Numbers, Monk, Fringe, Three Rivers, Terriers, and The Glades.
Cameron Monaghan progressed towards dramatic movies, showing up in the film Brothers in Arms as Timmy in 2005. Later, he depicted in the illusionary satire film Click as Kevin O’ Doyle, who was the Adam Sandler’s vexatious neighbor. Cameron’s subsequent starring film performances incorporate Dog Gone, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, Another Harvest Moon, and Safe Harbor. Cameron Monaghan was given a role on the Showtime parody drama arrangement Shameless in April 2010. He depicts the role of a bipolar gay young child Ian Gallagher of a Chicago family.
Further, Cameron guest-featured on the CBS drama serial NCIS as Nick Peyton, who was blamed for killing Marine’s dad in 2011. The following year, Cameron portrayed the lead role as Jonathan McKenna on the TNT drama arrangement Rizzoli and Isles. In addition, he co-featured in the Disney show Prom as sophomore secondary school Corey Doyle in 2011.
Cameron Monaghan Education
|School||Addison Mizner Elementary School
Cameron Monaghan's Photos Gallery
Cameron Monaghan Career
Known For: Ian Gallagher on the Showtime comedy-drama series Shameless
Film– The Wishing Stone (2002)
Net Worth: $2 million
Family & Relatives
Mother: Diane Monaghan
Marital Status: Single
Peyton List (2017-Present)
- Sadie Newman, British Model
- Ruby Modine, American Actress (2016)
- Peyton List, American Actress (2017)
Cameron Monaghan Favorites
Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Harmonica, Drum
Favorite Destination: Berlin, Cape Town
Favorite Color: Blue
Facts You Never Knew About Cameron Monaghan!
- Cameron Monaghan is the single offspring of Diane Monaghan, who was an insurance claims expert.
- Cameron Monaghan got the nominations for a Critic’s Choice Award in the category of Best Supporting Actor in the comedy-drama serial Shameless.
- Cameron Monaghan resides in the Los Angeles City where he dwelled since he was roughly 10 years of age.
- The gay-intrigue news source AfterElton.com referred Cameron Monaghan’s depiction of Ian in the series Shameless to its Break Out TV Actors list in 2011.
- Cameron Monaghan depicted on the Fox TV drama Gotham in a recurring role of Jerome Valeska from 2015 to 2019.