Divya Dutta – Biography, Facts & Life Story
Her Social Media Profiles
Watch related video
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-32-36 inches|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (1.58 m)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Age||45 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1977|
|Full Name||Divya Dutta|
Divya Dutta is an uprising Indian movie actress as well as a model predominantly recognized for her work in Punjabi, Hindi, Nepali, Tamil; English and Malayalam movies. She was born in Ludhiana, Punjab, India on 25th September, 1977.
Divya completed her schooling at Sacred Heart Convent School Ludhiana. Before initiating her career in acting, she started her career with modeling. In the year 1994, Divya Dutta made her first acting debut with a Hindi movie titled “Ishq Me Jeena Ishq Mein Marna”. In the year 1995, she portrayed her first leading role with the movie titled Veergati. She was featured alongside Salman Khan in this movie though the film failed at Indian box-office. In 90s, Divya Dutta starred in a number of Hindi movies though failed to launch herself as a prominent actress in Bollywood film industry.
In the year 1999, Divya Dutta made her first Punjabi movie debut with Shaheed-e-Mohabbat Boota Singh. It was her unforgettable role alongside famous Punjabi actor Gurdas Maan. The movie was a big hit and Divya’s performance was also well appreciated. She received massive acclamation for her supporting role in megahit Bollywood movie titled Veer Zaara. After that, she was a prominent face of Hindi and Punjabi movies. She has also starred in a number of Nepali movies too.
Divya Dutta was massively acclaimed for her remarkable performance in Universal movies like The Last Lear. She is commonly seen portraying supporting or minor roles though playing eloquent roles. For her remarkable acting in Punjabi movie titled Sukhmani: Hope for Life, she was bestowed with Best Actress award at PTC Punjabi Filmfare Awards. Amongst her recent movies, her performance in movies such as Badlapur and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag was massively appreciated. Apart from silver screen, Divya Dutta has also starred in TV series titled Samvidhaan.
In the year 2017, Divya published her own book titled “Me and Ma” which depicts her affiliation with her mom. She was born to Nalini Dutta and also has a brother named Rahul Dutta. She tied the knot with Lt Commander Sandeep Shergill.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Divya Dutta.
Divya Dutta has worked in Gul Makai, and Ram Singh Charlie.
Divya Dutta Education
School: Sacred Heart Convent, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Divya Dutta Career
Profession: Actor, Model
Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna (1994)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (2005)
Net Worth: USD $1 Million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Late Dr. Nalini Dutta
Brother: Rahul Dutta
Marital Status: In a relationship
Lt. Commander Sandeep Shergill
Lt. Commander Sandeep Shergill
Divya Dutta Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Reading
Favorite Color: White, Yellow, Black
Facts You Never Knew About Divya Dutta
- Is Divya Dutta addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Divya Dutta alcoholic?: Not Known
- She is an Indian movie actress as well as a model typically recognized for portraying a massive variety of roles in a number of movie genres.
- In 1994, Divya debuted in Bollywood cinema with megahit movie titled Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna.
- Once she was young, she observed Punjab mutiny and defined herself as hiding behind her mom’s dupatta requesting no one shoots us.
- Divya Dutta has portrayed more than 60 roles in Bollywood cinema, which also involves two international movies.
- In the year 2005, she was affianced to Lt. Commander Sandeep Shergill and the couple was spotted together several times.
- At present, Divya is featuring for a thrilling movie titled “Traffic” opposite Manoj Bajpayee, a re-creation of the Malayalam movie with the same name.
- Divya is also featuring for a partisan satire called Aayee Bala Ko Taal Tu opposite Rishi Kapoor.