Full Name:Gul Panag
Age:41 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:January 3, 1979
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 3 inches (1.68 m)
Weight:55 kg (145 lbs)
Body Measurements:32-28-34 Inches
Dress Size:4 US
Gul Panag is a famous Indian movie actress, model, voice actress, as well as a former beauty queen who conquered Miss Universe pageant title. In the year 2003, Panag initiated her Bollywood career with the movie titled Dhoop. After that, she has starred in movies like Jurm as well as the television serial Kashmeer. Her most noticeable movies include Dhoop, Dor, Hello, Manorama Six Feet Under, Ab Tak Chhappan 2 and Straight.
In the year 2006, Gul Panag portrayed the role of a commoner, struggling hard to save her husband from going in gibbets, in Nagesh Kukunoor’s movie titled Dor. In the year 2008, she starred in the movies Summer and Hello. In the year 2009, she starred in the movie titled “Straight”. Gul Panag also casted in the movie titled Rann in a role trying to stop her lover from doing good things. Panag also starred on the front cover of Maxim Magazine. Panag made her first Punjabi debut with the movie titled Sarsa.
Gul Panag initiated her studies in Sangrur. Her father named Lt. Gen. Panag was associated with Indian army and the family settled in different regions all across India. Owing to this, Gul studied in 14 different schools comprising off Kendriya Vidyalayas, Lovedale, International School of Lusaka and The Lawrence School. She earned her Bachelor’s degree with a major in Mathematics from University of Punjab, Patiala, and also earned her Master’s in Political Science degree from University of Panjab, Chandigarh. As a student, Gul Panag was fascinated towards public speaking and sports. She won a number of national and state level debate contests.
In the year 1999, Gul Panag earned Miss India title, and was also crowned with Miss Beautiful Smile for the same contest. She also took part in 1999 Miss Universe pageant. Gul Panag has starred in a number of commercial ads on print media and television and is the brand emissary for Tata Sky, together with Aamir Khan. On 13th March 2011, Gul Panag tied the knot with her long-time comrade, a commercial pilot named Rishi Attari in a customary Punjabi ceremonial. In the year 2018, the couple was blessed with a baby boy named Nihal.
Facts You Never Knew About Gul Panag!
- Is Gul Panag addicted to smoking?: Yes
- Is Gul Panag alcoholic?: Yes
- She is a renowned Indian actress, model, presenter, activist, former beauty queen, pilot and politician.
- Her father named Lt. Gen. Panag was in Indian army and the family relocated to different locations all across India as well as abroad. Due to this, Gul completed her studies in more than 14 schools across the world.
- In the year 1999, she conquered Miss India title and was also titled with Miss Beautiful Smile. She signified India in 1999 Miss Universe pageant.
- In the year 2003, she initiated her career in Bollywood with the movie titled Dhoop.
- Gul Panag has starred in several commercial ads and is the brand emissary for Tata Sky, in consort with legendary actor Aamir Khan.
- Gul Panag was Aam Aadmi Party contender from Chandigarh for Lok Sabha elections 2014.
- In the year 2016, she was elected as a professional airline pilot.
Gul Panag Education
School: Lawrence School, Lovedale
College: Panjab University, Chandigarh
Gul Panag Gallery
Gul Panag Career
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD 5 Crore Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Harcharanjit Singh Panag
Mother: Gurjit Kaur
Brother(s): Sherbir Panag
Sister(s): Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Rishi Attari (m. 2011)
Children: Not Known
Angelina Polikarpova Wish Angelina Polikarpova Happy Birthday
Krishna Abhishek Wish Krishna Abhishek Happy Birthday
Jake Short Wish Jake Short Happy Birthday
Sean Giambrone Wish Sean Giambrone Happy Birthday
Ajaz Khan Wish Ajaz Khan Happy Birthday
Paresh Rawal Wish Paresh Rawal Happy Birthday