Hero Fiennes-Tiffin is an English actor and a model who was born on 6th November 1997. Both his parents are film directors. His father is George Tiffin and his mother is Martha Fiennes. He got his education from Emanuel School which is located in Battersea. As Hero Fiennes-Tiffin is quite young, he hasn’t been a part of many film projects yet. But those of which he has been a part of, he did justice to his characters by his extraordinary acting skills.
He made his debut with Bigga Than Ben (2008) . In this film, he played the character of Spartak. It is basically a British black comedy film which was directed by Suzie Halewood. In this movie he worked alongside Ben Barnes, Andrei Chadov and Ovidiu Matesan. At the age of 11, he got to play the role of Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009).
By being a pet of one of the movies of the Harry Potter series , Fiennes-Tiffin got a chance to work with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. Many young children auditioned for this role but he got it because according to the film director David Yates, he had the ability to find the dark space in his line readings. He also played the role of Young Charlie in Private Peaceful (2012). In this movie, he got a chance to work with Jack O’Connell , George MacKay, Alexandra Roach and some other well known artists.
He also appeared in Possession With Intent To Supply (2016) and played the character of Jack in it. Recently, he did a lead role in After (2019). In this movie he worked alongside Josephine Langford. This film received mixed reviews from the critics and grossed over $48 million worldwide. He is still a newcomer in the Hollywood industry and got a long way to go. After seeing his acting skills, one can say without any doubt that he’s gonna be a great actor one day.
|Hero Fiennes-Tiffin Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Hero Beauregard Fiennes Tiffin|
|Age (as of 2019)||21 years old|
|Date of Birth||6 November, 1997|
|Birthplace||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Current Residence||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Hero Fiennes-Tiffin Academic Profile|
|Hero Fiennes-Tiffin HD Photos||
|Hero Fiennes-Tiffin Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||US$ 500-600 Thousand Approx.|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||George Tiffin [Cinematographer & Director]|
|Mother||Martha Fiennes [Director and Producer]|
|Brother(s)||Titan Nathaniel Fiennes-Tiffin|
|Sister||Mercy Jini Willow Fiennes-Tiffin|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lbs|
|Weight in KG||75 kg|
|Height in Feet||6 feet 2 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.88 meter|
|Shoe Size||10 [UK]|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Hero Fiennes-Tiffin Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- His movie, After, is an adaptation of the novel by Anna Todd.
- He was born in London.
- He has two siblings, an older brother and a younger sister.
- He is the great grandson of Sir Maurice Fiennes.
- He is also the member of Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes Family.
- His uncles Ralph Fiennes and Joseph Fiennes are also actors.
- He appeared in five episodes of Safe (2018) as Ioan Fuller.
- In the TV series Tunnel (2018), he appeared in the fifth episode of the third season as Leo.
- He also played the role of Jake in the five episodes of Cleaning up (2019).
- His brother’s name is Titan Nathaniel.
- His sister’s name is Mercy Jini Willow.
- He gave auditions for roles in the TV series Stranger Things, but didn’t get a role.
- He also auditioned for The Hate U Give (2018) and Dunkirk (2017), but didn’t get the part.
- He lived with his mother and siblings in South London.
- His birth name is Hero Beauregard Faulkner Fiennes-Tiffin.
- He is signed to Storm Models modelling agency.