His Social Media Profiles
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||577 feet 5 inches (176 m)|
|Weight||66748 kg (147154 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Age||40 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||13 January, 1983|
|Full Name||Imran Khan|
Imran Khan is a ravishing American born Indian actor as well as a voice artist who typically recognized for his roles in Hollywood and Bollywood movies. He was born in Madison, Wisconsin, United States on 13th January, 1983.
Imran Khan’s parents got separated when he was just a toddler, after that his Mom settled in Mumbai. He attended Bombay Scottish School, wherein he developed a splutter on account of physical punishments just like caning. In accordance with Khan, his grades decline and his educational career suffered a “strong decline” owing to his incapability to adjust with his new environment and drastically changed the family circumstances; he became anxious and developed facial twitches. In the meantime, his Mom married again and found it suitable to send him to a lodging school, selecting Blue Mountain School in detached Coonoor, Tamil Nadu. Imran Khan afterwards settled in Sunnyvale, California, wherein he lived with his Dad and joined Fremont High School. Upon completing his graduation degree, he aimed to emerge as a film director and settled in Los Angeles with the intention of pursuing a degree in film direction at Los Angeles branch of New York Movie Academy. He afterwards returned back to Mumbai and trained at Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute of Acting.
Whilst training at Kishore Namit Kapoor institute, Imran Khan started networking and met director-writer Abbas Tyrewala, who afterwards offered him a leading role in the movie Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na. This movie received positive comments and was a commercially successful. After this, Khan delivered a series of flop movies like Luck and Break Ke Baad, Kidnap. In the year 2011, he once again rose back with Delhi Belly. This movie was a megahit and Imran’s performance was admired too. Though, his series of flop movies started once again with movies like Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, Katti Batti, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu amongst others.
Imran Khan was born to a psychologist and costume designer named Nuzhat Khan and a software engineer named Anil Pal. Legendary Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is his parental uncle. In the year 2010, he got married to Avantika Malik Khan and the couple was blessed with a baby girl named Imara Malik Khan.
Imran Khan (Actor) Education
School: Bombay Scottish School, MymbaiFremont High School, California
College: Keble College, OxfordAitchison CollegeRoyal Grammar School, WorcesterUniversity of Oxford
Imran Khan (Actor) Career
Film: Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
Net Worth: $15 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Anil Pal
Mother: Nuzhat Khan
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Avantika Malik
Son: January 10, 2011
- Avantika Malik
Facts You Never Knew About Imran Khan (Actor)
- Imran’s father works in Silicon Valley United States as a senior executive and his Mom belongs to a filmy background.
- He was a toddler the time his parents got separated, after that his upbringing was done by his mom.
- His actual name is Imran Pal, though he amended his surname to Khan after his parents divorce.
- Imran’s mom is the daughter of producer-director named Nasir Hussain, and also the first cousin of famous actor Aamir Khan.
- At his 3 years of age, he proposed legendary actress Juhi Chawla and also offered a ring to her.
- All through his schooling, he created a habit of spluttering just because he used to get punishment and he was not capable of bearing that.
- Imran Khan studied in Ooty in gurukul wherein there was no electricity and the schoolboys had to wash their clothes on an adjacent creek.
Who is Imran Khan (Actor)?
Imran Khan (Actor) is an Indian actor, born on 13 January, 1983 in Madison, USA.
How old is Imran Khan (Actor)?
Imran Khan (Actor) is 40 years old as of September 2023.
How tall is Imran Khan (Actor)?
Imran Khan (Actor) is 577 feet 5 inches (176 m).