Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Nickname||Johnny, Mr. Stench, Colonel|
|Full Name||John Christopher Depp II|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Musician|
|Age||59 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||9 June 1963|
Johnny Christopher Depp II (born June 9, 1963) is an American actor, producer, and musician. He is a man who made his broad career by working in dynamic fields. He has been getting praised by his well-wishers, fans, and followers.
Johnny Christopher has been working in the industry since his teenage. He has been entertaining the audience with his excellent acting prowess, brilliant productions, and also music projects.
He made his film debut as Glen Lantz in the horror film “A Nightmare on Elm Street” (1984). Before gaining fame as a teen idol, he performed the role of Tom Hanson in the TV series “21 Jump Street” (1987-1990). In the 1990s, Depp played mostly in independent films, often playing strange characters including Gilbert Grape in the romantic film “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” (1993).
Depp also collaborated with director Tim Burton and starred as Edward Scissorhands in the romantic film “Edward Scissorhands” (1990). Ed Wood in the comedy film “Ed Wood” (1994) and Ichabod Crane in the horror film “Sleepy Hollow” (1999).
Depp resumed his successful collaboration with Tim Burton and acted as Willy Wonka in the fantasy family film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005). Depp performed the lead role of Victor Van Dort in the fantasy film “Corpse Bride” (2005), and “Alice in Wonderland” (2010).
In the 2000s, Depp became one of the most successful film stars by playing Captain Jack Sparrow in the film series “Pirates of the Caribbean” (2003–present). He received recognition for playing the role of Sir James Matthew Barrie in “Finding Neverland” (2004).
In 2012, Depp was one of the world’s biggest film stars. Guinness World Records listed him as the world’s highest-paid actor. In 2004, he created an American film production company Infinitum Nihil and found the rock supergroup Hollywood Vampires.
Among his many honors are a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, as well as nominations for three Academy Awards and two British Academy Film Awards.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Johnny Depp.
Johnny Depp Education
|Qualification||High School (Drop Out)|
|School||Miramar High School, Miramar, Florida, USA|
Johnny Depp's Photos Gallery
Johnny Depp Career
Profession: Actor, Producer, Musician
- Film Debut – Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
- Television Debut – 21 Jump Street (1987)
Salary: 20 million Per Film
Net Worth: $200 million
Family & Relatives
Father: John Christopher Depp (Civil Engineer)
Mother: Betty Sue Palmer (Waitress)
Brother(s): Daniel De
Sister(s): Christi Dembrowski (Film Producer), Debbie Depp
Marital Status: Divorced
Ex Spouse: Lori Allison ( m. 1983; div. 1985) Amber Heard ( m. 2015; div. 2017)
Son(s): John Christopher Depp III
Daughter(s): Lily-Rose Melody Depp (Actress)
- Lori Anne Allison, Make-up Artist (1983-1985)
- Sherilyn Fenn, Actress (1986-1988)
- Jennifer Grey, Actress (1989)
- Winona Ryder, Actress (1989-1993)
- Juliette Lewis, Actress (1993)
- Peggy Trentini, Actress (1993)
- Tatjana Patitz, Model and Actress (1993)
- Kate Moss, Model (1994-1998)
- Vanessa Paradis, French Singer (1998-2011)
- Kiley Evans (2011)
- Amber Heard, Actress (2012-2016)
Johnny Depp Favorites
Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Watching Cartoons, Collecting dolls and guns
Favorite Food: Mexican Food, Blueberry and Ginger Bourbon Sour, Chateau Petrus, Chateau Calon-Segur
Favorite Color: Black