Full Name:Lisa Rani Ray
Profession:Actor, Author, Model, Philanthropist
Age:47 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:April 4, 1972
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 Feet 4 Inches (1.68 m)
Weight:57 Kg (126 lbs)
Body Measurements:36-27-35 Inches
Dress Size:5 US
Lisa Ray is an Indian/Canadian movie actress, television presenter, television actress, model, activist and philanthropist who primarily recognized for her work in Tamil, English, Hindi; Kannada and Telugu movies. She was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 4th April, 1972.
Lisa belongs to Indian as well as the Polish origin. She completed her early education in Canada with an intention to focus in Journalism field. At the time, once she got noticed by a renowned fashion magazine that looking for to sign her for their modeling projects and very devotedly, Lisa Ray published on the front page of that particular magazine.
As her presence on the cover page of magazine, her beauty might be noticed in glamorous world, and she initiated to get offers from other modeling houses to sign her for their shoot. Film producers of Bollywood countersigned very great representation of her career, though for the meantime, she rejected a number of tremendous offers till the time she signed for the film titled Kasoor released in the year 2001. In the year 2002, she starred in the comedy and romantic movie which gained massive recognition in Canadian film industry after its release, the renowned film director named Deepa Mehta observed her remarkable performance the very first time, and she was greatly mesmerized from her acting.
Though, she was not pleased with her acting and performance, she relocated to London with the intention of doing Acting course, and she desired to take this field very seriously. She successfully completed her course in acting and her good fortune supported her. She got the offer from Deepa Mehta for signing the movie titled “Agua” released in the year 2005. Lisa Ray earned massive fame from the inspiring role she portrayed in the movies like “I Cannot Think Straight” and “Water and The world Unseen”. She was so blessed to get the terrific response, both from her fans and supporters. Once she got the newsflash as she is writhed from “myeloma”, she utterly traumatized by this news. Though, she poised her so strong in the form of physically and mentally. Lisa Ray fought against Myeloma to touch the point of succession.
She tied the knot with a Lebanese business tycoon named Jason Dehni. The couple was blessed with two daughters named Sufi Ray-Dehni and Soleil Ray-Dehni.
Facts You Never Knew About Lisa Ray!
- Is Lisa Ray addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Lisa Ray alcoholic?: Not Known
- She was born and raised in a Hindu Bengali father and Polish mother in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- She was close to her parental grandmom and used to speak Polish language with her.
- She was extremely friendly with her father and used to watch films of Federico Fellini and Satyajit Ray.
- She also spent scores of her infantile in Calcutta.
- She was brilliant enough in her studies and completed five years of high school within four years of time span.
- In the 1990s, Lisa Ray first time came to attention once she starred in the Bombay Dyeing Commercial Ad alongside Karan Kapoor.
- Lisa Ray planned to join Canada University to study journalism. Though, her plan was disrupted after her mom was bruised in a vehicle accident.
Lisa Ray Education
School: The Academy of Live & Recorded Arts
College: Silverthorn Collegiate Institute
Lisa Ray Gallery
Lisa Ray Career
Profession: Actor, Author, Model, Philanthropist
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD $20 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Marital Status: Married
Katie Bell Wish Katie Bell Happy Birthday
Adhuna Akhtar Wish Adhuna Akhtar Happy Birthday
Martina Thariyan Wish Martina Thariyan Happy Birthday
Sandra Escacena Wish Sandra Escacena Happy Birthday
Gideon Adlon Wish Gideon Adlon Happy Birthday
Irina Starshenbaum Wish Irina Starshenbaum Happy Birthday