Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 2 inches (1.58 m)|
|Weight||150 lbs ()|
|Dress Size||4 inches|
|Full Name||Nisha Madhulika|
Nisha Madhulika is a renowned Indian Chef as well as a YouTube personality from Delhi, who is predominantly recognized for her exceptional cooking recipes amongst her viewers. Nisha is also a restaurant adviser, moreover, she also has foodstuffs on numerous websites, and she also adds her recipes to Amar Ujala, Indian Express, Dainik Bhaskar and Times of India. She is specialized enough in Indian cuisines.
Nisha Madhulika was born on August 25, 1959, in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. She belongs to an Indian family, and she completed her early education and graduation in her homeland Uttar Pradesh. Her husband’s name is M.S Gupta who is a proficient tech impresario. They have two kids. Nisha Madhulika initiated her career once she was quite young, with that she resided with her husband by supporting her husband’s business. Nisha was bit wriggled with empty nest disorder. At that point in time, she initiated to write her own blog regarding how to cook Indian vegan recipes in 2007, which offer her immense fame. Far along in the year 2011, she initiated her own YouTube channel called Food and Recipe, and it has touched across 18 million views for each month. Furthermore, she has more than 3 million subscribers for this channel and more than 769,636,028 views as per the year 2018. Nisha Madhulika has posted more than 100 recipes on her blog. In 2013, she starred on YouTube by way of “Helping Women Get Online” drive within India.
In the year 2014, Nisha Madhulika has emerged as a YouTube’s Top Chef and in 2017 she as has also earned award for Top YouTube Culinary content creator on Social Media Summit & 2017Awards. After that, she starred in an interview aired on Lok Sabha TV as a prominent face of YouTube’s #seesomethingnew initiative in 2016. In the following year, Nisha was listed as “India’s top 10 YouTube celebrities” by Economic Times. In the year 2016, she also starred in Vodafone’s ‘Women of Pure Wonder ‘coffee table. In 2017, Nisha Madhulika was bestowed with Top YouTube Cooking stuff creator award. Furthermore, she also featured in a number of magazines like Bloomberg, Economist, India Today and numerous others.
Besides, Nisha’s cooking there is also a famous Pakistani YouTuber girl i.e., Shabo who works so hard to get really delicious recipes from her kitchen all the way from Pakistan who is a neighboring country of India.
Check out exclusive facts about Nisha Madhulika.
Nisha Madhulika Education
Nisha Madhulika Career
Profession: Chef, YouTuber
Net Worth: 7,74,06,340 INR
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Husband: M. S. Gupta (Tech Entrepreneur, Delhi)
Facts You Never Knew About Nisha Madhulika!
- Is Nisha Madhulika addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Nisha Madhulika alcoholic?: Not Known
- She is a prominent YouTube chef across India who is recognized for making only veggie recipes.
- Nisha Madhulika also owns a YouTube channel called Nisha Madhulika with more than 772,739 subscribers.
- She used to reside in Delhi wherein she assisted her husband in accounts related concerns of his business.
- In the year 2006, her husband had to relocate from Delhi to Noida; at that point she could not assist her husband.
- In the year 2007, she initiated blogging on how to cook Indian vegan food.
- In the year 2008, her son assisted her to create a website for her cooking recipes.
- In the year 2011, Nisha Madhulika managed to initiate her YouTube Channel.
- Listening music and reading books are her most favorite hobbies.
- She is a science graduate.