Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||34-25-34 inches|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|
|Eye Color||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Preetika Rao is an uprising Indian Television Actress, Model, Singer, Writer, Blogger, Journalist & Film Actress who predominantly recognized for her work in Indian Television Series. She also starred in Telugu, Kannada and Tamil movies. Preetika Rao was born in Mangalore, Karnataka, India on 29th May, 1992.
The ambitious actress Preetika Rao initiated her career with modeling once she was quite young. Amitabh Bachchan casting in her first commercial ad for Cadbury made her noted to audience. Preetika worked with extreme level of dedication and learned about acting field by way of appearing in a number of commercial ads. Having a flourished career in modeling, she planned for a diploma with a major in journalism and advertising.
Preetika Rao took part and earned “Miss Asia” title. As a film actress, Preetika Rao made her debut with a Tamil movie titled CHIKKU BUKKU. She afterwards appeared in another Tollywood film titled PRIYUDU. After that, she joined New York Film Academy with the intention of completing her course in Broadcast Journalism, which specifically deals with broadcasting news by electronic means. Preetika Rao declined numerous offers from film industries in order to pursue her course.
On small screen, Preetika Rao made her debut with the serial called BEINTEHAA broadcasted on Colors TV. Although she did restricted work in the field of acting, she is very well acclaimed and esteemed for her work. Preetika also won KALAKAR Award for her remarkable performances.
Preetika Rao also sponsored her daily soap show on a television reality show called Bigg Boss, aired on colors TV. She also took part in an indoor cricket tournament with teams made by actress and actors. She was also a team member for Ahmedabad Express. Preetika was also starred as a guest star on a reality dance show titled Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Her father named Deepak Rao is the co-founder of an advertising establishment. Her sister named Amrita Rao is a recognized actress of Bollywood film industry. She accredited her father for supporting her in career of her choice and stabilizing their careers in modeling. With appealing physical appearance, Preetika Rao is stylish and fashionable. She is 5’5″ tall. In accordance with her career in modeling she also concentrates on her fitness. She has weight around 51 Kg.
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Preetika Rao.
Preetika Rao Education
Qualification: Graduate, Diploma course in broadcast journalism
School: Convent Girls High School, Prabhadevi, Mumbai
College: Sophia College for Women, Mumbai; New York Film Academy, Burbank, California
Preetika Rao Career
Film: Chikku Bukku (Tamil, 2011), Priyudu (Telugu, 2012), Rebel (Kannada, 2016)
TV: Beintehaa (Hindi, 2013-2014)
Net Worth: $1+ Million USD Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Deepak Rao (Owner of an advertising agency)
Mother: Not Known (Homemaker)
Sister: Amrita Rao (Actress)
Marital Status: Single
Preetika Rao Favorites
Hobbies: Singing, writing, cooking
Favorite Actor: Ali Zafar
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Preetika Rao
- Is Preetika Rao addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Preetika Rao alcoholic?: Not Known
- She is the sister of renowned actress Amrita Rao.
- In the year 2011, she was titled Miss Asia at International World Beauty Awards.
- Preetika Rao initiated her career in modeling with a commercial ad for Cadbury Dairy Milk together with legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- In 2011, she got a major breakthrough role in Tamil movie titled Chikku Bukku.
- She received a number of awards for her remarkable role of Aaliya Zain Abdullah in the television serial called Beintehaa, like Zee Gold Awards for the Best couple with Harshad Arora, Indian TV Academy Award for The Best On-Screen Couple of the Year, and 23rd Kalakar Award for the Best actress.
- In the year 2016, she also took part in a sports based reality show titled Box Cricket League.