|Age||51 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||29 September, 1970|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 9” (1.75 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Full Name||Samir Soni|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Director|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
Samir Soni is a renowned Bollywood films actor who was born in London, United Kingdom on 29th September 29, 1968. He belongs to a Punjabi Hindu family. Samir Soni completed his schooling at St. Xavier’s School, Delhi. He afterwards graduated from California University, Los Angeles with a major in Economics. He met with his ex-spouse, named Rajlakshmi Khanvilkar through modeling. The couple was married for almost six months prior they divorced. Samir Soni also dated a late model named Nafisa Joseph. Since the year 2009, Samir has been stated to be in a romantic relationship with actress Neelam Kothari and would be espousing her.
Prior his career in Bollywood, Samir Soni was a financial analyst associated with one of the prominent bracket firms listed on New York Wall Street, prior moving back to India with the intention of initiating his career modeling. He has attended numerous acting courses in Los Angeles and New York. Samir made his first appearance in Hindi serial Samandar. In the year 1996, he seemed in Doordarshan’s A Mouthful Of Sky as Ashok Mathur. Samir Soni made his first movie debut alongside actress Mamta Kulkarni in China Gate. In the year 2003, he shot to fame through seeming in the movie Baghbaan and also played leading characters in Kahan Ho Tum and Basti. After that, he was appeared in movies depicting the roles of Rahul Arora in Fashion, Veer Kapoor in I Hate Luv Stories and Sunil in Vivhah.
Samir Soni returned back to small screen in the popular television series Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin broadcasted on Sony TV. In the year 2004, he appeared in another well-known show called Saaksshi. Soni appeared as one of the contenders in famous reality show Bigg Boss 4. He was ejected from the house a week before grand finale.
Samir Soni Education
|School||St. Xavier's School, Delhi|
|College||University of Southern California|
Samir Soni Career
Profession: Actor, Model, Director
Film: China Gate (1998, Actor)
Direction: My Birthday Song (2018, Director)
TV: Samandar (1995, Actor)
Family & Relatives
Father: Raghbir Soni
Mother: Name Not Known
Brother(s): 1 elder brother
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Neelam Kothari (m.2011)
Daughter(s): Ahaana Soni
Rajlaxmi R. Roy
Nafisa Joseph (1997 – 2000)
Samir Soni Favorites
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Watching Movies, Travelling
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Samir Soni!
- Samir Soni was only 8 years old when he realized that he envisioned become an actor.
- Samir told his parents regarding his vision of chasing acting as his career, though, his parents belong from a middle-class family, desired him to complete his study first.
- Once completing his schooling, he joined University of California, Loss Angles, wherein he initiated his majors in acting and Economics.
- He was always brilliant in studies and was also delivering his best in the college. He afterwards got a job of an investment banker at World Financial Center NYC Wall Street, in the campus location.
- Samir Soni’s elder brother and parents motivated him to carry on his job, though he was ill-fated with his career. He wrote a note to his father repeating him of his vision of emerging as an actor and ultimately left the job to return back to India.
- After returning back towards India, She joined Berry John’s acting school with the intention of boosting his acting abilities.
- Samir initiated his career with Samandar trailed by a number of supporting roles and cameos.
- Samir Soni likes to watch mysterious and thrilling movies.
- Samir Soni has also done a number of theatre plays.
- He was part of a crossover film titled Dance Like A Man in the year 2004.