Shruti Haasan is a famous Indian actress, musician and histrion who performed in a number of Telugu, Hindi and Tamil movies. As a baby actress, she acted in her dad’s picture show ‘Hey Ram’. She did her debut for adult acting in the year 2009 for the Hindi movie ‘Luck’. She afterward went on to appear in various Telugu films like, Ohio My Friend, Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Balupu, Gabbar Singh, Srimanthudu, Race Gurram, and a lot of others. Shruti has also featured in several blockbusters Hindi movies.
Shruti Haasan was born in Chennai, India on 28 Jan, 1986. Her dad Kamal Haasan os an Ayyangar and mother Sarika is a half-Rajput and half-Maharastrian. Shruti has a younger sister Akshara, an emerging Indian actress, movies writer and assistant director who works predominantly in Indian screenland and Tamil film industry.
Shruti Haasan has initiated her career as a musician and afterward turned into acting. She formed her first singing debut when she was only 6 years old. While following her studies in school, she formed her singing debut in the famous Hindi film, Chachi 420, accompanied by her father, who also directed this film. Her next song came in the movie “Hey Ram”, in which she sang the multilingual versions of title theme, alongside her father, in Tamil and in Hindi.
Shruti Haasan is amazingly versatile as she also tried her luck in modeling. In September 2007, she appeared in Frappe Magazine. ‘Luck’ is her biggest debut of Hindi movie industry with Imran Khan (Actor). She afterward went on to appear in Tamil and Telugu movies. Shruti also did an enunciation for HIV/AIDS training software mechanism tutorial that has been developed via TeachAIDS. Shruti was also appointed as an ambassador of a thespian company for electrical appliances. As per the latest reports, Shruti is dating with a Hollywood actor named Michael Corsale. They met by means of some mutual friends in London.
|Shruti Haasan Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan|
|Age (as of 2019)||33 years old|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1986|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Caste||Iyengar” (a Brahmin Vaishnavite sect)|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Shruti Haasan Academic Profile|
|School||Abacus Montessori School, Chennai|
|College/University||St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai|
|Shruti Haasan HD Photos||
|Shruti Haasan Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||1-2 crore per film|
|Family & Relatives|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||119 lbs|
|Weight in KG||54 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.70 m|
|Body Measurements||34-27-34 inches|
|Dress Size||12 (US)|
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Eye Color||Hazal Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, reading, writing|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Ram Charan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Food||Japanese food, Sambar saadam, Masala Dosa, Jalebi, Ice-cream|
|Favorite Destination||Seychelles, Los Angeles, Goa|
|Favorite Color||Black, Grey, Red|
|Shruti Haasan Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Shruti Haasan
- Shruti Haasan was persuaded towards music when she was a child and desired to have a bright future in music instead of acting.
- When she was a student, she always used her name Pooja just because she didn’t wish her friends to consider her as the daughter of a well-known actor.
- Her very first introduction to Indian cinema field was as a singer not as an actress. She made her first singing debut as a child performer with the song “Potri Paadadi Ponne” for the movie Thevar Magan.
- Shruti has been composing scripts when she was only 14 years old.
- Although she is a daughter of a famous star, she always states that it is self-dependent and it is her very own money that gives her real pleasure.
- A year after her debut with Imran Khan (Actor) in Luck, she undergo the cosmetic surgery process to her nose reshaping to suit her face.
- Shruti Haasan is a proficient dancer in a number of fields specifically the Kuchipudi dance.
- Shruti can speak more than 8 languages.
- Nicole Richie and Kate Moss are her top fashion icons.
- Shruti is crazy about shoes and owns a collection of more than 100 pairs.