Jhanvi is a dazzling little girl of Kapoor family who is 20-years of age Hindu young girl from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Jhanvi Kapoor is the senior little girl of popular Bollywood performing artist Sridevi. Her dad Boney Kapoor is likewise a celebrated Bollywood film producer. She was born and raised in a Hindu family with the Hinduism ethnicity in Mumbai. She is a forthcoming film actor and her debut is anticipated by nearly everybody.
She finished her school at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. Subsequent to finishing the school, she needed to seek after further training in acting and chose to move to the USA. She went to her acting course from Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute, California, USA. As acting is in her qualities, she was keen on acting since her youth. She used to partake in modeling since her school and school day. Jhanvi has been seen going with her folks on a few events with the end goal to get acquainted with identities in the business.
Indeed, even before her appearance as a film actor, Jhanvi Kapoor was a prevalent face among tabloids in India, essentially as a result of her extraordinary association with her mom Sridevi. According to sources, Jhanvi Kapoor is engaged and dating Shikhar Pahariya who is the maternal grandkid of celebrated government official Sushil Kumar Shinde and child of Mumbai-based specialist Sanjay Pahariya.
Her most recent Release was Bollywood Movie Dhadak that was released in July 2018 which was not fruitful at the film industry. Be that as it may, there are gossipy tidbits about her creation a passage to Tollywood began going around. Her solid nearness via web-based networking media additionally draws her huge media consideration.
Stay Tuned To Know More About Jhanvi Kapoor And Her LifeStyle.
You May Also Like Sonam Kapoor And Her LifeStyle.
|Jhanvi Kapoor Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Jhanvi Kapoor|
|Age (as of 2019)||22 years old|
|Date of Birth||7 March 1997|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Residence||An apartment in Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri, North West, Mumbai|
|Jhanvi Kapoor Academic Profile|
|Qualification||A Course in Theatres and Films|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College/University||The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA|
|Jhanvi Kapoor HD Photos||
|Jhanvi Kapoor Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||Daughter of Sridevi|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||Not Available|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Boney Kapoor, Film producer|
|Brother(s)||Arjun Kapoor (Half brother)|
|Sister||Khushi Kapoor, Anshula Kapoor (Half sister)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||110 lbs|
|Weight in KG||50 kg|
|Height in Feet||5’ 4”|
|Height in Meter||1.63 m|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Travelling, listening to music|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Dilip Kumar|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Madhubala, Nutan, Waheeda Rehman|
|Favorite Food||Mutton, Rajasthani Cuisines, Italian Dishes|
|Jhanvi Kapoor Social Media|
Janhvi Kapoor avtive on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Some Interesting Facts About Jhanvi Kapoor
- In a meeting, she shared that amid her shoot for Dhadak, she delighted in eating different Rajasthani cooking styles like Rogan josh, Laal maans, Kebab, and so on and she generally favors non-veggie lover over vegan.
- Jhanvi with a silver spoon; as her dad is a famous Bollywood producer, and mother was a productive multilingual performer.
- The real spelling of her name is “Janhvi,” yet since the name “Jhanvi” inclined first, it spread over the web.
- Jhanvi, alongside Shah Rukh Khan’s child, Aryan Khan, got the preparation in acting from an eminent film foundation in the USA named ‘The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute’. Strikingly, Ranbir Kapoor had also studied acting from a similar foundation.
- In 2015, Jhanvi a job with Telugu genius Mahesh Babu, however she declined it because of a huge age gap with Mahesh.
- Her name Jhanvi was given to her after the character of Urmila Matondkar as Jhanvi in the film-Judaai; as Sridevi was pregnant and imparted an extraordinary cling to Urmila around then.
- Her mother was forever discontent with Jhanvi’s choice to join Bollywood, rather, she needed Jhanvi to get married and settle down.
- She is extremely partial to getting clicked and cherishes offering her photos to her fans.
- Her energy towards acting and film industry even persuaded her mom to help her in her choice.
- In 2018, she made a headstart to her profession with her Bollywood make a big appearance in Karan Johar ‘s ‘Dhadak’, close by Shahid Kapoor’s sibling Ishaan Khattar.
- In August 2016, her own photos with her sweetheart Shikhar Pahariya were spilled via web-based networking media in which both are kissing. The photographs were taken amid a late-night party in a dance club.
- Jhanvi was going to make a big appearance in Karan’s Student of The Year 2 prior, however the film got deferred and she chose to debut herself in Dhadak.
- When she was looked at by her mom amid the shoot of Dhadak, Farah Khan, her choreographer denied to it and called it out of line.
- She was the main selection for the film ‘Simba’ with Ranveer Singh, however, she declined the offer; as she was very anxious about acting with such a major star.
- Jhanvi additionally told that her folks have upheld her a great deal in her adventure of getting the hang of acting.
- Her mother had a fantasy to see her on the cinema, however, it didn’t occur; as on 24 February 2018, while Sridevi was going to a wedding capacity in Dubai, she said farewell to the world. As indicated by measurable reports, she passed on of “incidental suffocating.”