Rajkummar Rao was born on 31 August 1984. Rajkummar Rao is otherwise called as Rajkumar Yadav. He is a Bollywood Actor. Rajkummar Rao has set up his profession in Bollywood Film Industry. He is also the beneficiary of a few honors and awards, including 3 Filmfare Awards, a National Film Award, and an Asia Pacific Screen Award.
Rajkummar Rao was brought up in Gurgaon, Rajkummar Rao completed his graduation from the University of Delhi and proceeded to consider acting at the Film and Television Institute of India in 2008. Rajkummar was all the while doing theater with Kshitij Repertory in Delhi at Shri Ram Center (SRC). In 2010, Rajkummar Rao at that point moved to Mumbai city and made his film a big appearance with the exploratory movie Love Sex Aur Dhokha.
Soon after a couple of concise roles, Rajkummar Rao in 2013 had his leap forward with the drama series Kai Po Che. Later on, the same year of 2013, Rajkummar Rao achieved the noticeable acclaim with his depiction of the character of Shahid Azmi in the widely praised personal drama series Shahid. This outstanding role has granted him the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor, and the National Film Award for Best Actor.
In 2014, Rajkummar Rao proceeded to perform in the fruitful rom-com film Queen along with Kangana Ranaut. Rajkummar Rao featured in many acclaimed shows such as CityLights (2014), Trapped (2016), and Aligarh (2016). These popular films garnered him the second Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor. Rajkummar Rao showed up close by Sonam Kapoor and Pulkit Samrat in the rom-com Dolly Ki Doli in 2015. Rajkummar Rao collaborated with the artists Emraan Hashmi and Vidya Balan in the movie Hamari Adhuri Kahani. But both of these films Dolly Ki Doli and Hamari Adhuri Kahani were filmed as industrial flops.
Included in his best releases of the year 2017, the rom-com movie the dark parody Newton, and Bareilly Ki Barfi were both business triumphs and won him a few honors including the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for the previous and the Asia Pacific Screen Award for Best Actor for the last mentioned. In 2018, Rajkummar Rao’s most noteworthy released movie that accompanied the awful parody was Stree, which rocked the Boxoffice records with huge acclaim and best earnings.
Stay connected to discover more about Rajkummar Rao and his LifeStyle.
You might also like Aditi Mittal and her LifeStyle.
|Rajkummar Rao Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Rajkumar Yadav|
|Age (as of 2019)||34 years old|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1984|
|Birthplace||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Rajkummar Rao Academic Profile|
|School||Bells Model School, Gurgaon|
Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
|Rajkummar Rao HD Photos||
|Rajkummar Rao Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||Acting Skills|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||158 lbs|
|Weight in KG||72 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 10 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.77 m|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan, Marlon Brando and Daniel Day Lewis|
|Favorite Actress||Madhubala and Konkana Sen Sharma|
|Rajkummar Rao Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Rajkummar Rao
- The performing artist Rajkummar Rao is highly renowned for his extraordinary personality and sensational brilliance for amazing character roles played by him in different movies.
- Rajkummar Rao has been in association with prominent actress Patralekha Paul.
- The widely praised picture, Aligarh, which was released in February 2016, highlighting Rajkummar Rao in a very prominent supporting role. This highly appreciated role acquired him a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor designated nomination.
- Sandeep Marwah has rewarded Rajkummar Rao with the life membership of the International Film And Television Club of Asian Academy of Film and Television.
- Rajkummar Rao achieved the noticeable acclaim with his depiction of the character of Shahid Azmi in the widely praised personal drama series Shahid.
- In 2016, for the movie Trapped, Rajkummar Rao lost 7 kg of his weight to become physically fit for the film character in just 22 days by a very controlled and specifically arranged eating routine comprising of one carrot and espresso only.
- Rajkummar was all the while doing theater with Kshitij Repertory in Delhi at Shri Ram Center (SRC).
- In 2010, Rajkummar Rao at that point moved to Mumbai city and made his film a big appearance with the exploratory movie Love Sex Aur Dhokha.
- In 2017, for the show Boss Dead which constitutes Ekta Kapoor, and Hansal Mehta, Rajkummar Rao picked up 11 kg of weight for the prominent role of Subhash Chandra Bose.
- In early 2017, Rajkummar Rao additionally experienced a personality change for the movie Raabta, in which he needed to assume the character of a 324-year-elderly person.