Kangana Ranaut is a well-known Indian actress who works in Bollywood. One of the top paid actresses across the country, Kangana has won a number of awards, comprising off 4 Filmfare Awards and 3 national film awards. She has been appeared 5 times in India’s Forbes Celebrity list.
Kangana Ranaut was born in Bhambla, a town in Mandi district, Himachal Pradesh on 23rd March, 1987. She belongs to a Rajput family. Her Mom, Asha Ranaut, is a teacher by profession and her father, Amardeep Ranaut, is a successful businessman. Kangana has an elder sister named Rangoli who works as a manager and a younger brother named Akshat. His grandfather, Sarju Singh, was an active member of Legislative Assembly as well as an Indian Administrative Service Manager.
Kangana Ranaut firstly aimed to become a doctor at the influence of her father and mother. With an intention to build her career, she settled in Delhi at the age of 16, where she momentarily became a model. After training with a playhouse director, Kangana Ranaut made her first feature debut in the year 2006 with the movie Gangster, for which she won Filmfare award for best female actress. She has also received accolades for depicting emotionally forceful characters in the movies Life in a Metro, Woh Lamhe and Fashion.
Kangana Ranaut has performed in megahit movies “Once Upon a Time in Mumbai” and “Raaz – The Mystery Continues” although she has been evaluated for being assimilated into fearful characters. Her comical character in “Tanu Weds Manu” was very well admired on Indian box office, even though this was trailed by a series of glamorous and short roles in movies that have not pushed his career. That ultimately changed in the year 2013 when Kangana Ranaut played her role against Hrithik Roshan in a sci-fi movie Krish 3, one of the most commercial Indian movies. She afterward received two successive National Film Awards for playing the role of an innocent woman in the Queen Comedy serial and a twin role in the comedy movie “Tanu Weds Manu – Returns”. Kangana followed that by appearing in a series of films that did not perform well commercially.
She is considered in the media as one of the most popular personalities of the country and has instigated her own apparel lines for Vero Moda brand. Kangana’s reputation for stating his honest sentiments in public and his complex relationships has frequently been controversial.
|Kangana Ranaut Bio Data|
|Full Name||Kangana Ranaut|
|Nickname/Alternative Name||Arshad, OTA (One Take Actor)|
|Age (as of 2019)||33 years old|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1986|
|Birthplace||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Current Residence||A 4 BHK flat in Khar, Mumbai|
|Kangana Ranaut Academic Profile|
|School||DAV School, Chandigarh, India|
|College/University||Elite School of Modelling, Mumbai|
|Kangana Ranaut HD Photos||
|Kangana Ranaut Career and Net Worth|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||11-12 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman and contractor)|
|Mother||Asha Ranaut (Teacher)|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||115 lbs|
|Weight in KG||52 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.65 m|
|Body Measurements||34-26-34 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Cooking, reading, writing, yoga|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Food||Berry Burst, Dal-Chawal|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, Milan|
|Kangana Ranaut Social Media|
Kangana Ranaut is pretty active on Instagram
Manikarnika – The Queen Of Jhansi | Official Teaser | Kangana Ranaut | Releasing 25th January
Some Interesting Facts About Kangana Ranaut
- Kangana Ranaut debut in Indian movie “I Love You Boss” in the year 2004.
- Kangana initiated her carrier as one of the top-paid actresses across India.
- She earned a number of awards like 3 National Film Awards for the Best Supporting Actress for Fashion movie.
- She was in a relationship with Nicholas Lafferty, Ajay Devgan and Hrithik Roshan.
- Her most favorite food is Pani Puri, Berry Burst, Daal chawal and her most favorite destination is Switzerland.
- Throughout early years of her showbiz career, her family didn’t support her decision and she was once throw away of home without money.
- Kangana Ranaut desired to be a doctor prior initiating her career in showbiz.
- She was born to a well-off Rajput landlord family in Himachal Pradesh.
- Kangana was kicked out of her house as she wanted to join the glamour world. While her mother wanted her to get married at the age of 16.
- She left her college education in midway to join Elite Modelling Agency in Delhi in 2003, to become a model.
- In 2005, Kangana’s younger sister Rangoli was attacked with acid by a man, who entered her house as a money order delivery boy.
- Kangana is one of the youngest Indian actresses to win the National Film Awards at the age of 22, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion (2008).