Known For'Chucha' in the film "Fukrey"
Full Name:Varun Sharma
Age (as of 2019):29 years old
Date of Birth:4 February 1990
Birthplace:Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)
Weight:80 kg (176 lbs)
Varun Sharma is an uprising Indian comic actor who earned utmost fame in a shorter time frame with his struggle and hard work. He was born in Jalandhar, India on 4th February 1986. Varun appeared in numerous Bollywood movies such as Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon, Dilwale, Dolly Ki Doli. Apart from his remarkable work in Bollywood movies, he has starred in Punjabi movie too. He has worked with megastars, Varun Dhawan, Kapil Sharma and Shah Rukh Khan.
Varun Sharma belongs to a Punjabi Jalandhar family. His mom is an educator by profession. His father died on account of kidney failure once he was in 10th class in Lawrence School. Likewise, he successfully completed his degree with a major in Media, Film technology and Entertainment from ITFT Chandigarh.
Varun Sharma was fervent about acting from his childhood. He always used to partake in numerous college programs. All through that period, Varun made his way in acting and starred in theater acts at local level. After appearing in numerous TV commercials for brands like Airtel, Virgin Mobile, Nissan Micra and eBay, Varun Sharma got a chance to act in Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar’s produced movie titled Fukrey.
Varun Sharma has worked along with numerous renowned actors such as Ali Fazal, Pulkit Sharma and Manjot Singh which was massively acclaimed by the teenagers. In the year 2015, he was starred in a comic movie titled Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon and Dolly Ki Doli. One of his megahit movies was Dilwale that featured Kajol, Shah Rukh Khan, Kriti Sanon and Varun Dhawan. It was produced by Rohit Shetty and released on December 18, 2015. This movie garnered around $64 million worldwide.
Varun Sharma is a renowned actor who has got an upbeat career in his future. Similarly, his source of income comprises off assistant director, endorsement and acting. Furthermore, he has starred in a mega-budget movie titled Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon and Dilwale. As per a few legitimate sources, Varun Sharma charges about 40 to 50 Lakhs INR for a single movie.
Facts You Never Knew About Varun Sharma!
- Is Varun Sharma addicted to smoking?: No
- Is Varun Sharma alcoholic?: No
- He pursues a vegetarian diet and sleeps on a mattress on the floor. Prior sleep, he is in a routine of talking to pillow. Moreover, he never even eaten a mongo in his whole life.
- Varun earned his bachelor’s degree with a major in Entertainment, Film Technology and Media from ITFT. He made his first Bollywood debut with the movie titled release “Fukrey.” Varun’s performance in the movie earned him the nomination for Filmfare Award for the Best Debut (Male).
- His debut movie Fukrey was a surprising hit just because it didn’t have any megastars.
- In the year 2014, Varun Sharma starred in the Punjabi movie titled Yaaran Da Katchup.
- In the year 2015, he starred in the movie “Dilwale” one of the top grossing productions of Bollywood cinema.
- Varun Sharma was starred in TV commercials for Airtel, Virgin Mobile, Nissan Micra, Ebay etc.
- He supported casting director and producer Nandini Shrikent in movies like “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani” and “Talaash”.
Varun Sharma Education
Qualification: Graduate in Media, Entertainment and Film Technology
School: The Lawrence School, Sanawar
Apeejay School, Jalandhar
College: Institute of Technology and Future Trends (ITFT), Chandigarh
Varun Sharma Gallery
Varun Sharma Career
Profession: Actor, Comedian
Known For: 'Chucha' in the film "Fukrey"
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film: Fukrey (2013)
Net Worth: $250,000 - $499,999
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Sister(s): Nilima Sharma
Marital Status: Unmarried