Ali Fazal is an Indian actor and model who was born on 15th October 1986. He was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. His mother and father were divorced when he was 18. His father worked in a firm near the Middle East. He got his education from La Martiniere College, located in Lucknow and The Doon School, located in Dehradun. He graduated in economics from St, Xavier’s College which is in Mumbai.
He appeared for the very first time on TV screen in the James Dodson’s The other End of the Line (2008). He played the role of Monty Kapoor in Bollywood Hero (2009). He worked alongside Amrita Arora and Saurabh Shukla in Ek Tho Chance (2009). He made his first Bollywood film debut with 3 idiots (2009) which is a critically acclaimed movie. In this movie he worked with Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, R. Madhavan and Sharman Joshi.
He appeared opposite Giselli Monteiro in Always Kabhi Kabhi (2011). In 2013, Ali Fazal played the role of Zafar in Fukrey which is a the coming of age comedy. His movie Baat Bann Gayi was a disaster at the Box office but people appreciate the performance of Fazal. He worked alongside Vidya Balan in Bobby Jasoos (2014). At first he refused to do this role because it’s a very short but later he agreed.
His movie Sonali Cable (2014) in which he worked opposite Rhea Chakraborty was a flop and received mixed responses from the critics. He had a lead role in Khamoshiyan (2015). This movie wasn’t well received by the Audi’s but Fazal’s performance was praised by a lot of people. He worked alongside Abhay Deol in Happy Bhag Jayegi (2016) which was a great success commercially and critically. He appeared alongside Kalki Koechlin in Love Affair. He has also played roles in Tadka (2018) and Invisible guest.
He hasn’t really received any awards yet. He is an actor in the making and after seeing his acting skills, one can easily say that he has a bright future in the Bollywood industry ahead.
|Ali Fazal Bio Data||Description|
|Full Name||Akshaye Khanna|
|Age (as of 2019)||32 years old|
|Date of Birth||15 October 1986|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Ali Fazal Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Graduate in Economics|
|School||The Doon School, Dehradun|
|College/University||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Ali Fazal HD Photos||
|Ali Fazal Career and Net Worth|
|Known For||Best performance in Fukrey Movie|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||30-35 Lakhs (Charge per film)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Family & Relatives|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||158 lbs|
|Weight in KG||72 kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 11 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.80 m|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Hobbies & Other Activities|
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball, Horse Riding, Watching Formula 1 Car Race|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Al Pacino|
|Favorite Food||Chicken Biryani|
|Ali Fazal Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Ali Fazal
- He was brought up in the village near Ganges.
- He spent his childhood with his maternal grandparents and mother.
- He had been an active participant in school debates and plays.
- He played the role of Trinculo in The Tempest play by William Shakespeare.
- His movie Ek Tho Chance was premiered at the 14th International Film Festival of Kerala.
- His movie Baat Bann Gayi was considered as the parody of Shakespeare’s The Comedy of Errors.
- He played a special appearance in the Bollywood movie Furious 7.
- He was also seen In an Indo – American movies For Here Or To Go.
- A cancerthon organised by NDTV and Fortis was joined by him in order to spread awareness about cancer and raise funds.
- He raised funds for the victims of the Nepal’s earthquake by participating in a musical concert.
- His zodiac sign is Libra.
- He was entitled as the India’s Most Desirable Man by The Times of India in 2014.