Age:43 years old (in 2021)
Date of Birth:January 31, 1978
Birthplace:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 2 inches (1.57 m)
Weight:50 kg (110 lbs)
Body Measurements:32-28-30 inches
Dress Size:4 (US)
Hair Color:Light Brown
Amrita Arora is a ravishing Indian movie actress, model and a TV presenter. She is typically recognized for her bold image in contentious movie “Girlfriend”. Amrita is the youngest sister of renowned item songs dancer Malaika Arora. She was born in Mumbai, Indian on 31th January, 1981. Amrita appeared in a number of movies like “Awara Paagal Deewana”, “Kitne Door… Kitne Paas”, “Kambakkht Ishq” “Rakht” opposite Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar and Sanjay Dutt.
Amrita Arora was born to Joyce Polycarp and Anil Arora. She grew up with her elder sibling Malaika, with which she shares a perfect bonding. Once completing her schooling from Swami Vivekananda High School, she followed her career in acting. The beautiful actress Amrita Arora is 5 feet 4 inches tall. She possesses a sexy figure, with measures 32-23-34 and weighs around 105 lbs. Her star sign is Virgo. She is an Indian nationality holder and follows Hindu culture and religion.
In the past, Amrita Arora was in a relationship with cricket star Usman Afzaal. Though, this relationship could not last for a longer time. In 2009, Amrita got married to a successful businessman Shakeel Ladak. Currently, she is the mom of two sons, Rayaan and Azaan.
Amrita Arora made her first Bollywood appearance with the movie “Kitne Door Kitne Pass” alongside Fardeen Khan. She savored first commercial success with megahit blockbuster “Awara Paagal Deewana” alongside Sunil Shetty, Akshay Kumar, Jonney Lever and Paresh Rawal. Her most striking performance was in the character of Sapna in the contentious movie “Girlfriend”. She received varied comments from the viewers.
Amrita Arora afterwards made an exceptional appearance in Farah Khan’s film “Om Shanti Om” opposite Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora. She also starred in “Red: The Dark Side” “Speed” and “Kambakth Ishq”. Her remarkable films in later days are “Heroes” “Hello” and “Golmaal Returns”. Amrita Arora has been in an instinctive retirement after marriage.
In spite of being away from the film, Amrita commonly starred in the tabloid for her individual life. She shares good friendship with Kareena Kapoor and frequently spotted together in vacations and parties. Besides modeling and acting, her hobbies are shopping and photography. Being fitness conscious, she spends scores of her time in yoga, meditation and exercise.
Facts You Never Knew About Amrita Arora!
- Amrita Arora was born to a Punjabi father and Malayali mother.
- In 2002, She initiated her career in acting from super flop film Kitne Door Kitne Paas alongside Fardeen Khan.
- Amrita got utmost fame in the year 2002 from the comic movie Awara Paagal Deewana.
- She has starred in the film like Ek Aur Ek Gyarah, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Hello, Golmaal Returns etc.
- In the year 2003, she gave an exceptional appearance in an item song titled Dilli Ki Sardi.
- In the year 2007, Amrita Arora also performed in the famous song Deewangi Deewangi from the film Om Shanti Om.
- Amrita Arora was married in accordance with both Muslim and Christian religion in the year 2009.
- She also starred in a number of fashion magazines covers.
- She is a very good friend of Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and Gauri Khan and also spotted together in holidays, gym and parties.
Amrita Arora Education
School: Swami Vivekananda High School, Chembur, Mumbai, India
Amrita Arora Gallery
Amrita Arora Career
Net Worth: $12 Million
Family & Relatives
Father: Anil Arora
Mother: Joyce Polycarp
Sister(s): Malaika Arora
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Shakeel Ladak (m. 2009)
Son(s): Rayaan Ladak, Azaan Ladak
Amrita Arora Favorites
Hobbies: Photography, Shopping, Yoga
Favorite Destination: Spain, Newyork
Favorite Color: Red, Green
Achyuth Kumar Wish Achyuth Kumar Happy Birthday
Ross Taylor Wish Ross Taylor Happy Birthday
Montana Jordan Wish Montana Jordan Happy Birthday
Samara Lee Wish Samara Lee Happy Birthday
Brooke Butler Wish Brooke Butler Happy Birthday
Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar Wish Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar Happy Birthday