Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Body Measurements||35-27-34 inches|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.61 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (125.6 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||5 (US)|
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Kajol.
People also read: Madhuri Dixit
School: St. Joseph’s Convent School, Panchgani, Maharashtra
Known For: Her most popular movie with Shah Rukh Khan DDLJ (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jainge)
Film Debut: Bekhudi (1992)
Salary: 9 to 12 crore per film (approx)
Net Worth: USD $16 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Late Shomu Mukherjee
Mother: Tanuja (Actress)
Sister: Tanishaa Mukherjee
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Ajay Devgan
No. of Children: 2
Son: Yug Devgan
Daughter: Nysa Devgan
Hobbies: Reading, knitting
Favorite Actress: Sridevi
Favorite Destination: Europe
Favorite Food: Pizza, Spaghetti Salad with Olives and French Fries
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Cars: Mercedes Benz SUV
Favorite Pets: Cat
Facts You Never Knew About Kajol
- Kajol started acting at an early age of 16, while she was doing her schooling.
- She met her husband (Ajay) for the first time on the sets of the film Gundaraj (1995) in Mahabaleshwar (Maharashtra). At that time, she didn’t like him, but after 15 days of the shoot, both fell in love with each other.
- Kajol is the cousin of Bollywood stars like Rani Mukerji, Sharbani Mukherji, Raj Mukherjee and Mohnish Bahl.
- She got pregnant for the first time in 2001, however, she suffered a miscarriage.
- Kajol was offered a role in 3 idiots (2009), but she refused the offer as she was not happy with the role.