Full Name:Ahmed Khan
Age (as of 2019):45 years old
Date of Birth:3 June 1974
Birthplace:Pune, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5’ 6 (1.68 m)
Weight:70 kg (154 lbs)
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Ahmed Khan is a talented Indian film producer, choreographer, director, actor and writer. He has choreographed a number of Bollywood movies after a short-lived acting stage, and has moved ahead with producing, directing and writing other Bollywood movies. He has also starred as a judge for Nach Baliye Season 9.
Ahmed Khan was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on 3rd June 1974. He also starred as a child star in Mr. India prior pursuing his career in choreography. He earned his graduation degree from The Bishop’s School Pune.
After Mr. India, Ahmed Khan served as a choreographer for Ghajini, Taal and Kick. Throughout this, he also worked as director for Fool n Final and Lakeer – Forbidden Lines. He also produced and wrote Ek Paheli Leela and Paathshaala. His most recent directing project Baaghi 2 was a megahit blockbuster at Indian Box Office. Ahmed Khan also served as a judge for Dance India Dance Lil Master Season 3, and was recognized amongst participants, calling to him “Pappi King”. At present, he starred as a judge in the show titled Nach Baliye season 9. In the year 2020, Khan is all set to direct Baaghi 3, starring Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff.
Ahmed Khan tied the knot with renowned model Shaira Khan, who is presently a film producer with Paperdoll Entertainment. Cooperatively, they produced the movies Ek Paheli Leela and Paathshaala. Numerous of his awards, comprising off IIFA, Filmfare Awards, AIBA and Screen for Kick, are dedicated to his beloved wife. Ahmed Khan is a close friend of Shahid Kapoor. He currently resides in Andheri with their two sons named Subhaan Khan and Azaan Khan.
Khan has barely escaped from death two times. He shot a movie at Twin Towers only two days prior 9/11 attacks. He also canceled his guesthouse reservations at the last minute; the guesthouse was destroyed in Indian Ocean tsunami.
Facts You Never Knew About Ahmed Khan!
- Is Ahmed Khan addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Ahmed Khan alcoholic?: Not Known
- He is an adaptable personality of Bollywood who works as a director, actor, writer, choreographer and producer.
- Ahmed was fascinated towards dancing since his infantile and looking at his fascination, his mom insisted her best friend Saroj Khan to appoint him as an assistant director for the film titled Anjaam.
- He initiated his acting career as a child star from the film titled Mr. India and has also acted in the film titled Raakh.
- He choreographed a number of superhit songs for the films like Taal, Rangeela, Kick, Ghajini etc.
- Ahmed Khan has also directed two Bollywood movies titled Baaghi and Lakeer – Forbidden Lines.
- He also owned a production house called Paperdoll Entertainment which is directed by his wife.
- Ahmed Khan also wrote the script and produced movies like Ek Paheli Leela and Paathshaala together with his wife.
- He also appeared as a judge of dancing reality shows like DID Dance Ka Tashan, Dance India Dance Lil Master Season 3 and High Fever Dance Ka Naya Tevar.
- His brother named Bobby Kapoor was the first husband of renowned singer Sunidhi Chauhan.
Ahmed Khan Education
School: The Bishop's School, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Ahmed Khan Gallery
Ahmed Khan Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film (as an actor): Mr. India (1987)
Direction: Lakeer – Forbidden Lines (2004)
Production: Paathshaala (2010)
TV: Dance India Dance Lil Master season 3 (2011)
Choreography: Jumme Ki Raat (Kick, 2014)
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Brother(s): Bobby Khan
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Shaira Ahmed Khan (Model, Producer)
Son(s): Azaan Khan, Subhaan Khan