Full Name:Brijendra Kala
Date of Birth:1969
Birthplace:Village Sumari, Pauri, Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 3 inches (1.60 m)
Weight:55 kg (121 lbs)
Brijendra Kala is a renowned actor from Bollywood film industry who hailed from Mathura city in Uttar Pradesh. He was born and raised in Mathura. He belongs to a humble family as his father was employed in a veterinary clinic, whereas his family originates from Pauri, Garhwal; Uttarakhand. Brijendra Kala completed his schooling from Mathura and afterwards moved towards Delhi with the intention of doing theatres as an actor. He starred in numerous plays, and after working for more than 15 years, he lastly applied as a Repertory in National School of Drama. Though, his bad fortune did avert him from getting admission. The entries were almost full, and Brijendra Kala was incapable of gaining admission. He afterwards moved towards Shri Ram Centre with the intention of Performing Arts Repertory and once again applied there.
Though, once again good fortune did not support him, and Brijendra Kala failed to get admission there. He afterwards got fascinated towards local theatre groups within Delhi. In the year 1992, he settled in Mumbai with the intention of trying his luck in Bollywood. In Mumbai, he got an opportunity to work with Achala Ashar, a famous screenwriter and assisted him in screenwriting. Brijendra Kala afterwards got involved in creating dialogues for numerous television shows covering the one from Ekta Kapoor. These involved Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and numerous others. Brijendra’s first interval in acting came much late in 2003 once he got his first movie titled Haasil whom he has recognized for the besieged days.
In the year 2005, Brijendra Kala got numerous movies, which involve Shabd, Raghu Romeo and Bunty Aur Babli. He afterwards starred in other movies like Ahista Ahista, Gafla, Mithya, Jab We Met, Aloo Chaat, Dasvidaniya, Saluum, Raat Gayi Baat Gayi, Karthik Calling Karthik, 10Ml Love, Pappu Can’t Dance Saala, Phaas Gaye Re Obama and Dus Tola. A few of his upcoming movies involve Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain, Udanchhoo, Dhh, PK, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, Qarib Qarib Single, Jolly LLB 2, Tubelight, Rustom, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, Zero, Running Shaadi, PK Lele A Salesman, Batti Gul Meter Chalu and FryDay.
Facts You Never Knew About Brijendra Kala!
- Is Brijendra Kala addicted to smoking: Not Known
- Is Brijendra Kala alcoholic: Not Known
- Whilst his father desired him to become a physician, Brijendra Kala had a dream of emerging as a singer. To an extent that he even requested his father to allow him choose music as a compulsory subject in his education, his father denied his request.
- Brijendra Kala entered Bollywood after appearing as a theatre artist for around 17 long years.
- Upon settling in Mumbai, he started to assist Dr. Achala Nagal in scripts and also subsisted at her home. He always used to call her Maa.
- His role of a journalist in Tigmanshu movie titled Paan Singh Tomar alongside Irfan Khan gripped the attention of viewers.
- Brijendra Kala played a trivial role of a statue seller in the movie PK, featuring Anushka Sharma, Aamir Khan, Saurabh Shukla and Boman Irani as the lead.
- Kishore Kumar is his most favorite singer.
Brijendra Kala Education
Qualification: B.Sc Biochemistry
School: Not Known
College: Kishori Raman College, Mathura
Brijendra Kala Gallery
Brijendra Kala Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Film: Haasil (2003)
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Not Known
Children: Not Known