|Age||51 years old (in 2023)|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1972|
|Real Name||Jugal Hansraj|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.75 m)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Listening music, swimming|
Check out exclusive ➡facts about Jugal Hansraj.
Jugal Hansraj Career
Profession: Actor, Director
- Film Debut: Masoom (1983)
- Directorial Debut: Roadside Romeo (2008)
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Kim Michelle Sharma (Actress, Ex-Girlfriend), Jasmine Dhillon (NRI Investment Banker)
Facts You Never Knew About Jugal Hansraj
- Jugal Hansraj is an Indian Actor, Director, and Screenwriter. He was born on 26 July 1972 in Mumbai, India. Jugal Hansraj works in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayala Movies.
- Jugal has also worked as a child artist in films like Karma (1986) and Sultanat (1986). Hansraj was also featured as a model for TV and print as a child. He appeared in notable ad campaigns such as Vicks Vaporub, Saffola, and Nutramul.
- Jugal made his adult Bollywood debut in the film Aa Gale Lag Jaa in 1994 with none other than Urmila Matondkar, who incidentally played his sister in his first film Masoom.
- After his first film, Jugal’s second film Papa Kehte Hai (1995) opposite Mayuri Kango. The songs of the film went on to become popular among the masses but it couldn’t help Jugal’s career.
- Later, Jugal worked in films like Mohabbatein opposite Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and others. After that, he did some small roles in films like Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Salaam Namaste and Aaja Nachle.
- Jugal turned as a director and directed films like Roadside Romeo (2008) and Pyaar Impossible (2010). Interestingly, Jugal won a National Award of Best Director for Roadside Romeo (Animation Film).
Who is Jugal Hansraj?
Jugal Hansraj is an Indian actor, director, born on 26 July, 1972 in Mumbai, India.
How old is Jugal Hansraj?
Jugal Hansraj is 51 years old as of September 2023.
How tall is Jugal Hansraj?
Jugal Hansraj is 5 feet 8 inches (1.75 m).