Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 9” (1.75 m)|
|Weight||76 kg (167 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Karan Singh Grover|
|Age||40 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1982|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
Karan Singh Grover is an emerging Indian actor and model mainly known for his work in Indian television series such as Dill Mill Gayye and Qubooi Hai. He starred in the super hit movies Alone and Hate story 3. Karan is very mystical and a fitness freak who earned utmost fame through Television series and a few films. According to a recent reports, the projected Net worth of Karan Singh Grover is seems to be around 2 million dollars as of the year 2019.
Karan Singh Grover was born in New Delhi, India on February 23, 1982. His family voyaged to Al-Khobar when he was a kid. He completed his school education in Saudi Arabia, after that, he earned his degree with a specialization in Hotel Management. Afterwards, Karan worked as a Marketing Manager in Sheraton Hotel, Oman. On 2nd December 2008, he married to famous actress Shraddha Nigam though his marriage was short-lived when he got separated only after 10 months’ time span. After that, he married to Jennifer Winget, though, both are officially separated. Unexpectedly, he married to renowned Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu in the year 2016 and the couple is living happily so far.
Karan Singh Grover initiated his career as a model and starred as a participant in Gladrags Manhunt TV show and bestowed with “Most popular model” Award. After that, he continued appearing in TV shows including ‘Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi” and ‘Balaji Telefilms’. Afterwards, he was nominated for worldwide open hunt contest. In the year 2007, he appeared in the famous show Dill Mill Gayye, which got him immense recognition, because of which he was prevalently called as “instant hit” and “ teenage icon”. Karan Singh Grover starred in a few Television series and fascinated about some advertisements too.
Karan Singh Grover appeared in megahit movies including Alone and Hate story 3. Amusingly, Hate story 3 becomes big box office success. Furthermore, he worked hard to appear in a number of Television shows. Karan is the brand ambassador of UM motorcycles and designer Rocky S’s signature. His forthcoming projects are Alt Balaji, Aadat, Firrkie, 3 Dev etc.
Karan Singh Grover Education
|Qualification||Graduate (Hotel Management)|
|School||International Indian School, Dammam (IISD), Saudi Arabia|
|College||IHM Mumbai, Dadar Catering College|
Check out Karan Singh Grover's video
Karan Singh Grover's Photos Gallery
Karan Singh Grover Career
Profession: Actor, Model
Television Debut: Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (2004)
Film Debut: Bhram (2008)
Salary: Rs 80,000 per day (for TV serial)
Net Worth: 13.4 Crores (INR)
Family & Relatives
Father: Amrit Pal Singh (used to work in a travel agency)
Mother: Deepa Singh
Brother(s): Ishmeet Singh Grover (Younger)
Marital Status: Married
Daughter(s): Shakya & Akira
Karan Singh Grover Favorites
Hobbies: Playing games on playstation
Favorite Actor: Amitabh Bachchan
Favorite Actress: Kareena Kapoor
Favorite Food: Burger, Pizza, Vada pao
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Karan Singh Grover!
- Is Karan Singh Grover addicted to smoking? Not Known
- Is Karan Singh Grover alcoholic?: Yes
- His family settled in Saudi Arabia when he was a kid, he completed his schooling from there and returned back to India for his advanced studies.
- Karan Singh Grover was a leading member of a musical band called Thousand Decibels in his college.
- After completing his education, he worked as a banquet supervisor in Sheraton Hotel, Oman.
- Karan Singh Grover does not like Cricket.
- He is called as Salman Khan of television serial industry.
- He is a tattoo freak; he has got more than 10 tattoos engraved on his body.
- Karan’s first marriage with Shraddha Nigam continued only for 10 months, it is stated that the ultimate reason for their separation was his adulterous affair with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’s choreographer Nicole Alvares.
- Karan Singh Grover once said he is very bad at judging individuals, and has a hyper and over imaginative mind.