Known ForHer Studio Album "Born to Die" released in 2012.
NicknameLana Del Rey.
Full NameElizabeth Woolridge Grant.
Date of Birth01 January, 1970
BirthplaceNew York City, New York (USA).
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5 ft 4 inches (1.63 m)
Weight55 Kg (121 lbs)
Body Measurements34-26-35 inches
Lana Del Rey.is a renowned American singer, record producer, songwriter, model, poet and musical video director. Her songs has been noticed by critics for its obsession with themes of glamour, tragic romance and melancholia, as well as its allusions to pop culture, specifically 1950s and 1960s Americana.
Lana Del Rey was born in New York City on 21th June, 1985. She grew up in Upstate New York, and afterwards settled New York City with the aim of embarking on her musical career. Pursuing a number of projects covering her debut studio album as well as the unreleased Sirens, Lana Del’s actual breakthrough came after the compulsive success of her song “Video Games” in the year 2011. She afterwards signed with Polydor and Interscope later that year. Her key label debut song “Born to Die substantiated a worldwide success and hatched her first top-ten song on Hot 100 Billboard with Cedric Gervais remix version of “Summertime Sadness”. Meanwhile, Lana Del Rey has released US 200 Billboard number one music albums Lust for Life and Ultraviolence, accompanied by top 10 releases Honeymoon and Paradise. Lana Del Rey has received nominees for Grammy Award for the Best Pop Vocal Music Album for both Lust for Life and Paradise.
Lana Del Rey has contributed to a diversity of movie soundtracks, most markedly “Young and Beautiful” for the Movie Great Gatsby as well as the eponymic theme for Big Eyes, which earned her a Golden Globe and Grammy nomination. She wrote and featured in the musical movie titled Tropico and in short movies in order to accompany her work including National Anthem, Ride and Freak.
Lana Del Rey’s official YouTube channel has amassed more than 3.1 billion views as of 9th November, 2018, with twelve of her music videos crossing hundred million views on Vevo.
Lana Del was in a romantic relationship with Kassidy, a member of Barrie-James O’Neill from 2011 to 2014. Formerly, she was in a relationship with another anti-folk and rock performer Steven Mertens, who composed her first debut album, Lana Del Ray, prior it was re-logged by David Kahne. In September 2016, Lana Del Rey has also purchased two head-to-head lodges in Studio City, Los Angeles.
Facts You Never Knew About Lana Del Rey.!
- Lana Del Rey.rsquo;s stage name emerged from a succession of lawyers and managers over the past 9 years who needed a name that they believed perfectly fit the sound of music.
- She has defined herself as a “self-styled gangsta Nancy Sinatra”; and referred to Thomas Newman, Britney Spears, Elvis Presley, Eminem, Johnsons and Antony, and Kurt Cobain as her music influences.
- Lana Del Rey’s Parents are Patricia and Robert Grant; has a younger sister and brother.
- Lana Del Rey once stated that she has writhed from alcohol dependence. At her 15 years of age, she was sent to Kent Public School for three years to get temperate.
- Lana Del is the close friend of famous actress Jaime King.
- She is the elder sister of Caroline Grant, a renowned photographer, who recognizes by the name Chuck Grant.
|Lana Del Rey. Education|
|School||1. Catholic Elementary School.
2. Kent School.
|College/University||State University of New York, Genesco.
|Lana Del Rey. Gallery|
|Lana Del Rey. Career|
|Known For||Her Studio Album "Born to Die" released in 2012.|
|Net Worth||$14 Million USD|
|Family & Relatives|
|Father||Robert England Grant|