Full Name:Priyanka Kothari
Age:39 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:30 November 1980
Birthplace:West Bengal, India
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m)
Weight:51 kg (112 lbs)
Body Measurements:32-26-35 Inches
Dress Size:6 (US)
Nisha Kothari is an uprising Indian movie actress as well as a model, predominantly appears in Telugu, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil film industry. Her real name is Priyanka Kothari. She made her first acting debut with a Tamil film titled “Jay Jay” produced by Viswanathan in 2003. Nisha Kothari made her first Telugu debut with the movie titled “Madhyanam Hathya” under the direction of Ram Gopal Varma in 2004.
Nisha was born in Varanasi, India on 30th November, 1980. Her family is currently settled in Varanasi. Her father named Nirmal Kothari is associated with chemical business whereas her mother is a housewife. Nisha Kothari earned her graduation degree with a major in Chemistry at Dyal Singh College, Delhi. She also learnt Kathak dance for 6 years and has also enrolled for acting classes under the supervision of Kishore Namit Kapoor. Nisha’s husband named Bhasker Prakash is a business tycoon and the couple got married in the year 2016.
Nisha Kothari initiated her career with modeling and afterwards starred in a number of commercial ads campaigns. In 2003, she made her first Tamil debut with the movie titled “Jay Jay” together with Madhavan. In the year 2005, Nisha Kothari made her first Bollywood debut with the movie titled “Sarkar,” and in the subsequent year, she appeared in RGV’s movie titled “James.” After this, she frequently starred in Ram Gopal Varma‘s films such as Darna Zaroori Hai, Shiva, Darling, Agyaat and Aag. After that, she made her Kannada debut with the film titled “Showman,” alongside Puneeth Rajkumar and also did a subsidiary role in the film titled Dandupalya. In 2013, Nisha appeared in a Malaysian based Tamil movie titled, “Ops Kossa Dappa 3.” Furthermore, she is an active member of International Film & TV Club of Asian Academy of television & Film. Nisha Kothari is the co-originator of Nisha Foundation. In 2011, she walked on the ramp at Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week that defines her comeback in Bollywood movies.
Facts You Never Knew About Nisha Kothari!
- Nisha Kothari was born in a Bengali Kothari family in Calcutta, India.
- Her father is a chemical engineer whereas her mom is a housewife; she also has a sister who is marital.
- Nisha Kothari grew up in Calcutta, though most of her adolescent period was spent in Delhi wherein the family re-situated consequently.
- Nisha is a science graduated from Dayal Singh College, a conglomerate of Delhi University.
- She belongs to a conservative family background though had always desired to become an actress.
- Nisha Kothari can fluently speak Bengali, Hindi, English, and a bit of Rajasthani.
- She modeled in Mumbai for the very first time, and once actor Madhavan came there for a commercial shoot, she showed him her photos, he afterwards organized an audition for her in Chennai city, and was selected for a Tamil movie titled ‘Jay Jay’ all through the year 2003.
- Nisha has also modeled with renowned Indian Cricketer Kapil Dev.
- Her screen name is Nisha Kothari whereas her real name is Priyanka Kothari.
Nisha Kothari Education
Qualification: Dyal Singh College, Delhi
Nisha Kothari Gallery
Nisha Kothari Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Sarkar (2005)
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: Under review
Family & Relatives
Father: Nirmal Kothari
Mother: not known
Marital Status: Married
Husband/Boyfriend: Bhasker Prakash (m. 2016)
Nisha Kothari Favorites
Hobbies: Singing, Dancing and Shopping
Favorite Food: Non Veg Food
Favorite Destination: Dubai
Favorite Color: Black
Brittany Renner Wish Brittany Renner Happy Birthday
Gagandeep Kaur Maan Wish Gagandeep Kaur Maan Happy Birthday