Nickname:Raftaar, RAA, Max in Dancer Name
Full Name:Dilin Nair
Age:32 years old (in 2020)
Date of Birth:16 November 1988
Birthplace:Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height:5 ft 7 inches (1.70 m)
Weight:72 kg (159 lbs)
Raftaar Singh is an uprising Indian vocalist, rapper; music director; songwriter and television personality. He was born in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India on 16th November, 1988.
Raftaar Singh’s real name is Dillin Nair. He was previously an active member of Yo Yo Honey Singh’s created Music group titled “Urban Music Group Mafia Munder”. They were split away and afterwards, signed for a Punjabi music band titled “RDB” for performing on three song tracks of band. In the year 2012, Raftaar recorded his debutant song titled Manju featuring Deep Money and Ft. Raftaar. In the year 2013, Raftaar Singh released his debutant mixture with the title WTF Mixtape. In the year 2014, he released a new single titled “Swag Mera Desi” which emerged as one of the most apparent songs of the year and even this song received Best Urban Song at Britasia Music Awards. His most prevalent tracks are Gal Mitro, FU – (For You), Desi Hip Hop, Mombatiye, Lak Hilaade, Saroor, Can’t Stop The Party and Sheikh Chilli.
In 2013, as a songwriter, he made his first debut from the movie titled Bullet Raja. For that movie, he wrote lyrics of the song titled Tamanchey Pe Disco with the label of RDB, Manj Musik. And his most noticeable work in the movies like Warna Gabbar AA Jayega – Gabbar is Back, Dhup Chik – Fugly, Dum Maro Dum Maro – The Final Exit, Go Pagal – Jolly LLB 2 and Tu Mera Bhai Nahi Ha – Fukrey Returns.
In the year 2017, he made his first debut in Bengali music industry by the film One. Similarly in 2018, he released another music album titled “Zero To Infinity” with seven title songs. Since 2016, Raftaar Singh is married to Komal Vohra.
Facts You Never Knew About Raftaar Singh!
- Is Raftaar Singh addicted to smoking?: Not Known
- Is Raftaar drink alcoholic?: Not Known
- Raftaar Singh is a talented multi-talented in singing, rapping, songwriting, dancing and composing.
- He is a Malayali born in Kerala, whose parents afterwards settled in Delhi.
- Raftaar’s father was a cleaner in Indian Railway and Mom was a typist.
- Raftaar Singh initiated his career as a dancer, with his name Max.
- He partaken in Dance India Dance with a partner under the title Max and Manik.
- In the year 2011, Raftaar Singh gained immense recognition with his first rapping song titled Zindabad.
- At first, he served Mafia Mundeer group together with Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- He served as a dancing trainer at “Big Dance Club” in Delhi.
- He starred in a dancing reality shows titled Dance India Dance and Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa Season 8.
Raftaar Singh Education
Qualification: Not Known
School: G.B.S.S SCHOOL, BADARPUR
Raftaar Singh Gallery
Raftaar Singh Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Singing: “Beer Bar” (2009)
“Shera Di Kaum” from the film Breakaway (2011, English/Punjabi film)
Salary: 2-4 lakh/song (INR)
Net Worth: $1 million
Family & Relatives
Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Komal Vohra (Interior Designer, m.2016 - present)
Children: Not Known
Raftaar Singh Favorites
Favorite Singer: Eminem and Linkin Park
Favorite Food: Saag with Makki ki Roti
Favorite Destination: Dubai
Favorite Color: Black
Barney Walsh Wish Barney Walsh Happy Birthday
Kashmira Shah Wish Kashmira Shah Happy Birthday
Toni Mahfud Wish Toni Mahfud Happy Birthday
Amber Montana Wish Amber Montana Happy Birthday
Jacob Buster Wish Jacob Buster Happy Birthday
Annalise Basso Wish Annalise Basso Happy Birthday
Boman Irani Wish Boman Irani Happy Birthday
Apurva Agnihotri Wish Apurva Agnihotri Happy Birthday