Full NameRicha Chadda
Age (as of 2019)30 years old
Date of Birth28 December, 1988
BirthplaceAmritsar, Punjab, India
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
Height5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
Weight57 kg (126 lbs)
Body Measurements34-26-35 inches
Richa Chadda is an uprising Bollywood film actress. Once debuting with a jiffy role in the comedy movie “Oye Lucky Lucky Oye”, she performed as a supporting actress in a couple of Bollywood movies. Richa’s major breakthrough was her supporting role in the movie Gangs of Wasseypur, in which her character as an extremely foul-tongued and bellicose wife of a gangster bestowed her with a Filmfare award. Her sole raid into Indian cinema was a supporting role in the movie Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela.
Richa Chadda was born in Patna, India on 18th December 1986. She was born to a Hindu family. Her father is the owner of a management firm and her Mom is a professor at PGDAV College of Delhi University, who has written two books. Richa Chadda was brought up in Delhi. After completing her school education from Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, she earned her Diploma in Social Communication Media from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi.
In the 2015, Richa made her entrance in a leading character with drama Masaan, playing the role of a girl caught after pandering in a casual sex. The movie got a standing acclaim once screened at Cannes film festival. Richa Chadda has also performed in theatre plays, playing the role of a married woman in Trivial Disasters.
In 2016, she exposed in a TV interview that she is suffering from an eating disorder called “Bulimia” for many years and that she had recuperated enough after taking help from a medical psychiatrist. Also in the same year, Richa Chadda was appeared in the life story Sarbjit, in which she played the character of Sarbjit’s wife, Sukhpreet Kaur. Although the movie didn’t do so well at Indian box office and received varied reviews from viewers, she was chosen for her acting and won her 2nd Filmfare Award for the Best Supporting Actress. Richa Chadda continued to get universal fame with her depiction of Bholi Punjaban in the comedy movie Fukrey Returns whereas she proved to be a major commercial and critical success.
Richa Chadda was in a relationship with a man Franck Gastambide with whom she met in Cannes Film Festival. She afterward broke up with him and through the same year Richa started dating with Fukrey actor Ali Fazal.
Facts You Never Knew About Richa Chadda!
- Prior entering in films, Richa Chadda did her internship with a renowned men’s fashion magazine.
- All through her period of internship, Richa was refused by Abhay Deol for a TV interview. She afterward made her debut with Abhay Deol in the movie ‘Oye Lucky Lucky Oye’.
- Richa started her showbiz career by modeling, and she was also one of the participants of 2008 Gladrags Mega Model.
- Richa Chadda is a strict vegetarian and also stood as a mermaid for PETA ad campaign in the year 2014.
- While shoot for any of her film, Richa always makes sure to wear perfume that matches with the theme of her movie.
- She attended a number of theater workshops in Bombay city along with Kalki Koechlin, Ranveer Singh and Gulshan prior any of them got famed.
|Richa Chadda Education|
|Qualification||Bachelors in History, Postgraduate Dimploma in Social Communications Media|
|School||Sardar Patel, Vidyalaya, New Delhi
|College/University||St. Stephen College, Delhi , India
Sophia Polytechnic, Mumbai
|Richa Chadda Gallery|
|Richa Chadda Career|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
Oye lucky ! Lucky Oye ( 2008)
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Family & Relatives|
Nikhil Dwivedi (Actor)