Saba Qamar was born as Sabahat Qamar Zaman on April 5, 1984 in Hyderabad, Sindh. She is a Pakistani film and television performing actress. Saba received her initial education from Gujranwala. Afterward, they migrated to Lahore to seek her advance studies. Saba Qamar family is currently located in Karachi.
Saba Qamar made her acting debut with a role in the television sequential Mein Aurat Hoon (2005). In 2007, Saba Qamar showed up in ATV’s drama serial Khuda Gawah which was the remaking of 1992 Indian film. In 2010, She showed up in a supporting job of Surraya in Hum TV’s pre segment television series Dastaan, an adjustment of Razia Butt’s epic novel Bano. She was seen alongside Ahsan Khan, Sanam Baloch and Fawad Khan. Drama series ended up being the leap forward for her and she won the Best TV Actress trophy at the Pakistan Media Awards (2010).
Saba Qamar’s introductory debut movie was Aina (2013) alongside Faysal Qureshi for which Saba was selected for Best Actress at Tarang Housefull Awards. Later she performed a rockstar Tara in the travel parody Lahore Se Aagey (2016). The film was positioned among the highest-grossing Pakistani movies ever with a gross of Rs21.60 crore.
She made her debut, in Saket Chaudhary’s film Hindi Medium (2017), alongside Irrfan Khan in the Hindi film industry. The film turned into a sleeper hit in India and China with the accumulation of ₹334.36 crore. Later Saba Qamar showed up in Maat where she performed the role of childish, self-fixated Saman alongside Adnan Siddiqui and Aamina Sheikh. The drama serial was critically and commercially hit and became the thirteen highest-rated Pakistani television series and also garnered her Pakistan Media Awards for Best Actress.
Globally, Saba Qamar earned critical acknowledgement for her depiction in the comedy-drama Hindi Medium (2017), that positions among the most elevated-grossing Indian films ever and garnered her the nomination for Filmfare Best Actress Award. Saba Qamar received several awards, including the Lux Style Award, Hum Award, and a Filmfare Award nomination.
Stay connected to discover more about Saba Qamar and her LifeStyle.
You might also like Sanam Baloch and her LifeStyle.
|Saba Qamar Bio Data|
|Full Name||Sabahat Qamar Zaman|
|Age (as of 2019)||35 years old|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1984|
|Current Residence||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Saba Qamar Academic Profile|
|Qualification||Matriculation from Gujranwala|
|Saba Qamar HD Photos||
|Saba Qamar Career and Net Worth|
|Profession||Actress, Television personality, Model, TV Anchor|
|Debut TV Series/Movie||
|Salary||2.5-3 Lac PKR per episode (Pakistani Rupee)|
|Net Worth||10 Crore PKR (Pakistani Rupee)|
|Family & Relatives|
|Physical Statistics & Build|
|Weight in Pounds||119 lbs|
|Weight in KG||54 Kg|
|Height in Feet||5 feet 7 inches|
|Height in Meter||1.7 m|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Likes and Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Saima Noor|
|Favorite Food||Biryani and Kebabs|
|Favorite Destination||Los Angeles|
|Saba Qamar Social Media|
Some Interesting Facts About Saba Qamar
• Saba Qamar is one of Pakistan’s most famous and generously paid actresses.
• When Saba Qamar was only 3 years old she lost her dad. Her mother alongside six kids came to Gujranwala. Saba Qamar’s adolescence was spent in Gujaranwala.
• Humaira Ahmed and Bano Qudsia are her most loved Urdu writers.
• Saba attends yoga classes and considers yoga as the shrouded mystery of her wellness and timekeeping.
• Saba Qamar has played the role of Fatima Jinnah and the series was a tribute to the founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
• In 2018, Saba Qamar appeared in short film Moomal Rano. Moomal Rano was critically successful. Moomal Rano was also nominated for Best Film at the 2018 European festival.
• She established herself as a leading actress of Urdu cinema for portraying the singer Noor Jehan in the acclaimed biographical drama Manto (2015).
• Saba Qamar won her first Hum Awards for the Best TV Actress for her role as Diana in Bunty I Love you, at the 3rd Hum Awards.
• Saba Qamar Joined industry at the age of 19. She joined industry because of her friend as she was the only person who believed in her talent.
• Saba Qamar has a place with a Syed family.
• Saba Qamar won the PTV Awards for the best television actress in both open and jury decision classifications at the sixteenth Annual PTV grants, on 23 July 2011 for her role in Tinkay. Tinkay likewise garnered her a nomination for Best Television Actress at Lux Style Awards.
• She was likewise nominated for her projects Mein Sitara and Lahore Se Aagey in Best Actress classification.