Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches (1.63 m)|
|Weight||53 Kg (117 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Famous for starring in Naaginn tv show|
|Full Name||Sayantani Ghosh|
|Age||36 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||6 September 1985|
Sayantani Ghosh is an Indian model and an actress. She is a popular face in the TV industry and has done a few Bengali movies as well. Ghosh won the Miss Calcutta beauty pageant and found roles in Bengali films before obtaining her first television role in 2002 and made her acting debut on television with the series Kumkum in 2002.
After Kumkum, Sayantani was selected to play the lead in Sahara One’s Ghar Ek Sapna. Sayantani Ghosh is best known for her portrayal of Amrita on the Zee TV drama series Naaginn for two years and as Neela Maa in Star Plus drama Series Naamkarann. She is also known for her roles of Pranali Gujral in Adalat.
In 2013 she appeared in the main cast of epic television series Mahabharat in the role of Satyavati, a fisher-woman who later became the emperor’s wife. In 2014 Ghosh portrayed an antagonist in Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar and became a contestant on Dare 2 Dance.
In 2015, Ghosh played the supporting role of Rajkumari Rajeshwari in Sasural Simar Ka. She then appeared in Rishton Ka Mela, Comedy Nights With Kapil And Comedy Classes. At the end of 2015, Ghosh was cast as lead antagonist Poulomi Maa in Santoshi Maa. In 2016 she joined the main cast of romantic drama Naamkaran, playing Neela Parikh until her character’s death in February 2018.
Sayantani Ghosh was born on September 6, 1985, on Kolkata, West Bengal, India. At first, she studied in science but then she left science and completed her graduation in English Literature. Her career started with the performance in Bengali film. She has good dancing skills that appeared in the reality show of Zee Tv named Ek Se Badhkar Ek and in several other functions. She also appeared In Comedy Circus 2 with a good comedy talent.
Sayantani Ghosh Education
|School||M P Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School|
Check out Sayantani Ghosh's video
Sayantani Ghosh's Photos Gallery
Sayantani Ghosh Career
Known For: Famous for starring in Naaginn tv show
Film Debut: Raju Uncle (2005)
TV Debut: Kumkum-Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (2002)
Net Worth: USD $1.5 Million approx
Marital Status: Single
Sayantani Ghosh Favorites
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite TV Show: Comedy Nights Bachao, So You Think You Can Dance
Facts You Never Knew About Sayantani Ghosh!
- Sayantani started her acting career in 2002 by playing the role of Antara in the TV show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- She won the title of Miss Calcutta.
- In 2007, she participated in Sony Tv’s Comedy Circus.
- She also participated in the famous TV reality shows Ek Se Badhkar Ek (2008), Bigg Boss 6 (2012) and Dare 2 Dance (2014).
- Sayantani Ghosh has appeared in the mythological show named “Santoshi Maa”. There she played the role of the ‘Goddess Of Jealousy’ called ‘Poulomi Devi’. Their other performers were Gracy Singh, Ayaz Ahmed, and Ratan Rajput.
- She dated Bharat Kaul who is also a TV Actor but their relationship didn’t turn into much. She is now single and said that she wants a good man who will be family oriented and well educated.
- She was featured in the song Dhoka Dhoka in the film Himmatwala (2013).
- She has performed in Adaalat, Crime Patrol, Sasural Simar Ka, Sabki Laadli Bebo, and many other popular serials.
- Sayantani from her career as an actress earns a decent salary, however, she has not exactly revealed the exact figures regarding his net worth so far.