Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 7” (1.70 m)|
|Weight||71 kg (156 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Full Name||Shreyas Talpade|
|Age||46 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||27 January 1976|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Shreyas is a well known Bollywood figure in the mainstream cinema. He has many hits to his name like Iqbal, Dor and Om Shanti Om. Shreyas was born on 27 January 1976 under the zodiac sign of Aquarius. Two of his aunts were Bollywood former actress and this tells us clearly why he was inclined towards becoming a Bollywood actor himself.
Who can forget the horror flick “Soh” which had the entire nation in its grip when it was aired on Zee TV. Sheryas played a lead role in that horror flick. Later he did many serials under different banners before he turned towards cinema.
Before coming into Bollywood, he did many Marathi movies as well. He is a well-known and recognised face in Marathi cinema. He got his first break in Bollywood when he did Iqbal. Iqbal was the story of a deaf and mute aspirant who wants to be a cricketer. Shreyas played the role of Iqbal to perfection, and he was well received by critics and admirers.
After Iqbal, he did Dor in which he played a role of a “behrupia” the one who changes disguises on and off. He received great acclaim for that as well. He did many movies after that including Om Shanti Om, Click, Help, Agar, Golmaal etc. He produced many Marathi movies as well under his home banner.
He is married to Deepti Talpade. She is a psychiatrist by profession. The couple has a daughter by surrogacy.
Shreyas Talpade Education
|School||Shree Ram Welfare Society's High School, Andheri, Mumbai|
Shreyas Talpade's Photos Gallery
Shreyas Talpade Career
Film Debut: Iqbal (2005)
Family & Relatives
Father: Bhupesh Talpade
Mother: Name Not Known
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Deepti Talpade (Psychiatrist)
Daughter(s): 1 Daughter
Shreyas Talpade Favorites
Hobbies: Travelling, Watching TV
Favorite Actor: Amitabh Bachchan
Favorite Actress: Katrina Kaif
Favorite Color: Black
Facts You Never Knew About Shreyas Talpade!
- Shreyas Talpade has a production house named Affluence Movies and under this banner he produced many Marathi movies.
- Shreyas has performed in many stage shows. He started his career by doing Marathi soap operas.
Not many know about this, but he is a married man. He met his beautiful wife Deepti Talpade when he went to her institute as a celebrity. She was a general secretary there. It was love at first sight. The couple got married shortly after that.
- The couple Shreyas and Deepti Talpade has a daughter out of surrogacy.
- He has produced his Marathi film “Poshter Boys” which will be released soon.
- He has an Audi in his car collection.
- His schooling is from Shree Ram welfare society high school.
- Shreyas likes travelling and watching TV.
- He is an ardent admirer of dogs, and he has them as pets
- He was nominated for a Filmfare award as a Supporting Actor for his well received film Om Shanti Om along with Shah Rukh Khan.
- Along with Hindi and English he can speak Marathi fluently.
- He is always very kind and generous with his fans. He is loved by all.