Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||6 Feet 5 Inches (1.82 m)|
|Weight||102 kg (225 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Singer Davido Flaunts Louis Vuitton Shirt Worth Over N700k
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Got Engaged 18 years after their first failed engagement
- Will Smith Banned From The Academy For Next 10 Years
- Actor Junior Pope Feels Proud as Son Speaks Igbo Fluently in School
- Davido’s Ifeanyi Walks Away in Frustration As Ice-Cream Man Plays Games With Him
- Tina Knowles Celebrates Beyoncé & Jay Z’s 14th Wedding Anniversary
|Known For||Dominic Toretto in 'The Fast and the Furious, Richard B. Riddick in 'The Chronicles of Riddick trilogy'.|
|Nickname||Diesel, Bouncer, Dom|
|Full Name||Mark Sinclair|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter|
|Age||54 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1967|
|Birthplace||Alameda County, California, United States|
Vin Diesel is an uprising American actor, film producer, screenwriter and director. He is primarily recognized for his depictions of Dominic Toretto in Fast and Furious movie successions, Xander Cage in XXX series; Richard B. Riddick in Chronicles of Riddick series, and as Groot in Marvel Cinematic Universe. Vin Diesel is also a producer on successions in these franchises, with his establishment One Race Films.
Vin Diesel has also appeared in comedy The Pacifier and the criminality drama Find Me Guilty. His work involves Iron Giant as well as video gaming offshoots from Chronicles of Riddick franchise, plus Groot in Marvel Studios movies Guardians of Galaxy, Avengers: Infinity War and Guardians of Galaxy Vol. 2. He directed, wrote, produced and appeared in a short movie titled Multi-Facial as well as the feature-length drama movie Strays. He is the originator of production companies One Race Movies, Tigon Studios and Racetrack Records.
Vin Diesel was born in Alameda County, California, United States on 18th July, 1967. He was born with his twin brother, Paul. His Mom, Delora Sherleen Vincent, is a famous astrologer. Vin Diesel has exposed that he is “of equivocal culture”. His Mom’s background involves German, English, and Scottish. Vin Diesel was raised in New York by his African-American stepfather named Irving H. Vincent, who was an acting and theater manager and by his Caucasian mother.
Diesel made his first stage appearance when he was only 7 years old. He made his appearance with children’s play Dinosaur Door, composed by Barbara Garson. This play was produced in New York’s Greenwich Village. His participation in the stage play came about when he, his friends and brother had wrecked into the Theater for New City space over Jane Street with the intention of vandalizing it. They were antagonized by the theater’s director, Crystal Field, who provided them roles in upcoming show rather than calling the police. Vin Diesel remained associated with the theater all through adolescence, moving ahead to join NYC’s Hunter College, wherein studies in creative writing ultimately led him towards becoming a screenwriting. Diesel has acknowledged himself as a “multi-faceted” artist by means of early complexities finding roles because of his variegated heritage.
Check out exclusive ➡ facts about Vin Diesel.
Vin Diesel Education
Vin Diesel's Photos Gallery
Vin Diesel Career
Profession: Actor, Producer, Director, Screenwriter
Known For: Dominic Toretto in 'The Fast and the Furious, Richard B. Riddick in 'The Chronicles of Riddick trilogy'.
Acting – Awakening (1990)
Direction, Writing, Production – Multi-Facial (1994)
Net Worth: USD $75 Million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Irving H. Vincent (Step-father, acting instructor and theater manager
Mother: Delora Sherleen 'Sinclair' Vincent (An astrologer)
Brother(s): Paul (Twin Brother)
Sister(s): Delora Sherleen ‘Sinclair’ Vincent (An astrologer)
Marital Status: Married
Wife: Paloma Jiménez (2007–)
Son(s): Vincent Sinclair (born 2010)
Daughter(s): Hania Riley (born April 2008), Pauline (Named after Paul Walker)
Samantha Phillips (1998-1999)
Summer Altice (2000)
Michelle Rodriguez (2001)
Karrine Steffans (2001-2002)
Asia Argento (2002)
Shannon Malone (2004)
Paloma Jimenes (2007-present)
Vin Diesel Favorites
Hobbies: Cooking, Playstation, Yoga, Snowboarding, Watching Movies, Reading.
Favorite Food: Italian
Favorite Color: White, Black, Blue, Red
Facts You Never Knew About Vin Diesel!
- Vin Diesel is the originator of three production houses titled Racetrack Records, One Race Films, and Tigon Studios.
- He made his first stage debut at seven years of age with the famous play Dinosaur Door.
- Vin Diesel is the sponsor of Paul Walker’s daughter Meadow Rain Walker.
- His eldest daughter is an orange belt holder for Judo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Vin Diesel always likes to keep his personal life personal and revealed in a recent interview that “im not gonna place it out on a front magazine cover just like other actors, I basically come from Marlon Brando, Harrison Ford, Al Pacino code of silence.
- Vin Diesel has great affection for Dominic Republic for its polygonal ethos and had supported its older president named Leonel Fernández.
- He also shot a film titled Los Bandoleros in Dominican Republic, which he directed by himself.